{|Chapter Ten | Aki & Ishita Is Cannon|}

I DREW ISHITA!!! IM SO PROUD!! She is so cute! That's all, please enjoy the chapter!

You can play the song whenever.
[AMV] Fairy Tail - Maps (Maroon 5) By Anime Safe Haven

Ishita's POV

Today I am going to make Nastu and Lucy realise their feelings for each other since they are both so dense, I swear.

~~~~~~~~~
Lucy's POV

I'm going to help Aki confess to Ishita today. I can tell she likes him and he has told me himself he likes her so this should end great! I'm excited.

~~~~~~~~~
Aki's POV

I'm worried, what if Ishita doesn't like me and then ignores me, or worse, kicks me out of the guild or something. I don't want this to end badly! I like her, maybe not love yet, but I do like her.

I get ready, have a shower and such before making my way to the guild. Of course in my normal attire.

I open the guild doors to find that Ishita isn't here, but Lucy is. I walk up to her as I have a question for her. "Lucy, what exactly have you planned?" I saw her smile light up, "Nothing much! I'm going to have Ishita meet you at the Sakura trees so you can confess there." She wispered the last part so people couldn't hear.

I sigh, a light pink tint on my cheeks. "Not like I can do much else..." I wisper under my breath. Suddenly the guild doors open and Ishita comes in. "Mornin' minna!" She yelled to all in the guild before walking past Lucy and I and to Mira. "A strawberry milkshake, please take it up to my office I have some things to get done." She then left to go upstairs and into her office.

"Now we have to wait." I mubble before laying down with my face on the table.

~~~~~~~~~

Lucy told me to head to the sakura trees now so she can set the plan in place with Ishita. I find it funny how both sisters are trying to hook up each other with who they ship them with. Lucy with Natsu and Ishita and I.

I sat under a Sakura tree, putting a blanket down before hand. I sat there for what seemed like ages so I used a small amount of magic to make some flowers come out of the earth. It was a part of my magic being a earth dragon slayer.

"Pretty, can you make one for me?" I heard a soft, angle like voice behind me. I turned around to find Ishita. She giggled softly. "Sure, what's your favourite flower?" She looked like she was thinking before an idea popped into her head. "A rose, plain, but still is a sign of love and it can also hurt and is not defenceless." I chuckle at her childish way of picking, but grow one anyway despite that.

"Here, a rose." I handed her a rose which she gladly took. I hear someone close to us, it must be Mira and Lucy watching us. I'm sure Ishita heard, but didn't really care. "Come on, up you get. Lucy said you were going to tell me something important." "Oh yeah, that..." I said scratching my neck, I was more than a bit nervous.

I stand and start my arkward confession. "Well, I want to thank you for showing my way to the guild, to show me a new family. Everyone is so kind and you are such a amazing, beautiful and talented master for your age." "Thanks, remember fairy tail is always family and is tha-" "That's only scratching the surface. Your so smart and funny, to be real with you I could go on forever about you. If we knew each other better I would say I love you, but we don't so... I'll just leave it here... I like you." I could see her smiling, it making it way right up to her eyes in a heavy hue. She opened her mouth to speak, but we were both pushed leading us to both end up kissing.

We didn't break it right away, but it lasted 2-3 seconds. We turn to look behind us and find Lucy and Mira staring at us with grins shining with accomplishment. "Just you wait Lucy! Your next!" I heard Ishita say next to me, she is quite the funny girl. "W-what do you mean?" "I mean you like Natsu and I'm going to make you two get together! I swear as a match maker!" She started laughing. We also star at her confused. "I did get this to happen with Aki by telling Lucy I liked Aki on purpose to see if he'll come through and tell me and if he did I would date him and he did, so! What about it?" She turned around, now facing me. A light pick hue spreads across my face like wild fire. "S-sure! Sounds great."

~~~~~~~~~~
Ishita's POV

"S-sure! Sounds great!" I saw a light pink hue lighting up his features. It was so cute. I kiss his cheek and grab his hand, "Let's go! The guild should know." I heard Mira and Lucy giggling, but I couldn't care less because I had Aki in arms reach.

We slowed down to a walk after a small run and started walking down the streets of Magnolia. People were looking at us every step we took, but I ignored them. They aren't important right now.

We make it to the front doors of the guild and I sigh in relief. All that staring is annoying even if you try to ignore it. "Ready? Three. Two. One. Go!" We both push open the doors, letting go of each other's hand.

Before we could do anything a table that was on fire flew towards us, how did I know this would happen. I quickly summon Leo and he gets it done before trying to flirt with me. I sigh, tell him I'm dating Aki and walk in the guild Hall with Aki.

"You two, why are you fighting again? You guys get on my nerves, I swear!" I was standing Infront of Natsu and Gray. They were both now covered in sweat. "S-sorry!!!" They yell in sync. I keep a straight face before laughing. "Your faces are so funny!! Don't worry! I'm in too good of a mood to be angry at you! But don't pull that again or you might just want to run for your lives." I see them stiff up again and giggle before walking up to the second floor with Aki. We go to the place on the balcony I useraly go to announce important missions or something about the guild.

"I would like everyone's attention! I have just come back from going out and since then something has changed! Aki and I have decided we are now dating, which means if I so wish he may be in charge of the guild while I'm gone or cannot make it to the guild because I'm ill or something. I trust no one is against this arrangement?" All I hear is cheers.

I laugh at the wonderful guild around me, this may just be one of the best days of my life.

"LETS PARTY!" I heard someone in the crowd of guild mates say. I laugh at how lively they are as more and more agree.

"This is why I love this guild"

Done! I feel much better and I am slowly getting my voice back, plus I have loads of chocolate!! Anyway. HAPPY EASTER AND APRIL FOOLS! Bye!

Word count : 1273