{|Chapter Seven | Celestial Trouble|}

Ishita's POV

The weather had been a bit all other the place lately, this is my second job just because of the weather. This one was ment to be a long one and pay well so I thought it would be a great idea to go on it since it's such gloomy weather in Magnolia.

I was on the train with Star, she was on my lap as I stroked her head. Her fur was very soft which calmed me and in turn made my disrupted belly feel better.

This job was about managing all the different weather around this town, yes I am the master and shouldn't be going on long jobs or even any jobs at all, but I have Gramps take care of the master's paperwork and work while I am gone as he is the third master.

The train stops and I get off with my bag and Star in my arms.

I hope this job won't take too long.

~Back at the Guild~

Yukino came bursting through the the doors, "I need to speak to Lucy and Ishita, now!" Yukino said soaked in water from the pouring rain.

~~~~~~~~

Lucy, Natsu and Happy had returned and have told the guild what happened.

"There must be something in here I can read clearly." Levy muttered to herself. She was working out a book Yukino brought that may help with what was happening with the zodiac spirits.

"Why can't I summon them Levy! Please tell me here is an answer."

"There is one, but it's not a good one."

~Time Skip~

Ishita's POV

I've finished my job, it didn't end up taking too long. I made my way back to Fairy tail is the pouring rain, but I had an umbrella with me, stopping me from getting soaked.

I open the doors and shout like always, "I'm back Minna!!" The guild seems to be more gloomy than I have ever seen it apart from that time when Lis 'died'.

"Lis, why is everyone so gloomy?" I ask, it was not like the guild to be like this. "Something happened with the zodiac keys and Yukino came to tell Lucy and you about it, but you both left. Now everyone is in the Celestial world fighting to save the zodiac spirits."

I stare at the ground, I missed another important thing they needed my help with because I was on a job, damn it! I'm going to help them. "Lis, I'm going to go help them. Ok? Tell Gramps to take good care of the guild till I get back, K?" She nodded, smiled and wished me luck before I summon Eclipse, "Long time no see Eclipse, I know we don't have time so can you get me some clothes and get me into the Celestial spirit realm?" "Of course Master." I sigh at the name she calls me before she gives me some celestial realm clothes. I grab a hold of her waist before I close her gate. I get pulled into the Celestial spirit world with her as my strong grip was not broken.

I look around and see madness, rubble and destruction everywhere. I was about to turn around when I heard this ear deafening sound. I quickly spin around to see a weird creature which looks like it was made out of a galaxy.

I looked closer and saw everyone fighting it, Lucy, Gray, Erza, Mira, Natsu, everyone. I jump from mini planet to mini planet before jumping into one Lucy was on. Not noticing me yet I sneak up next to her. "What's happening Lulu?" I ask her, she nearly jumps out of her skin before looking at me. "You trying to give me a heart attack!!?!" She yelled, I told her to be quiet before observing the massive creature.

She then wisper in my ear, "That's the Celestial King." I was shocked to say the least. When I saw him when I saved Loke he didn't look like this. "Oh, and where is Star?" She asked, "Right here, with me. Safe." I then let Star pop her head out of the bag, I giggle a bit.

I see Natsu flying around one of the small planets with Happy going max speed. He flew straight into the beas- Oops, celestial king's mouth. "Hoshimi, please do the same thing with me please." Lucy heard a was shocked, "No! You could get killed in there!" I smirk, "so you trust Natsu more than me? I won't get hurt Lucy, I promise. I'm not a wizard saint for nothing!" I smiled, pointing to myself proudly. "Fine, be safe or when you get back I will kill you myself." "Fine, bye!" Star flew off with me, I could feel everyone's eyes on me and star wondering 'why is Ishita here?' 'who is that exceed?' 'Why is Ishita doing the same thing as Natsu, does she have a death wish?'.

Star started flying Mac speed right for his mouth which was right open, "let's kick some butt!" I yelled when I got inside the mouth. "It's hard to carry you when you move!" I heard Star complain. It was cut short when rock stared coming at us left and right. "Celestial dragon Meteor shower!!" I yell, suddenly meteors come out of nowhere and destroy all the rocks. "Let's get out of here before more come." We fly onwards to find destroyed bits of blue, red and green rock. We agreed it must be Natsu, with my sense of smell getting better I pointing in the right direction to where Natsu and Happy where.

When we got there we saw Natsu eating to stomach fluid. I almost gag and look away, bad idea. I was quickly blinded by light when I opened my eyes and felt of Natsu's hand, finding it and taking it in my own so he doesn't get stuck with Star in my other arm.

In a blink of an eye I found myself with my body around Star protecting her from being crushed and still holding Natsu's hand. I feel another hand grip my own and pull me out, I look up and find Erza. I look to see Star is fine before standing up and pulling Natsu out who had a hold of the real Celestial King.

I sigh in relief as the realm goes back to normal, "It's back! Lucy! Yukino! The celestial world is back to normal!" I was so happy, the spirits would now be normal again.

I look ahead and see our zodiac spirits. "Leo! Capricorn! Don't do that again! You scared me!" I hugged them both. "What do you mean? What happened?" Loke asked, "You don't remember?" They all shake their heads. "That doesn't matter anymore, I have you guys back now anyway!" I was crying tears of happiness, I was extremely sad when I saw their keys disappear so, now seeing them made me feel better.

"I don't know how I got this back, but here Ishita. This is yours." Loke said giving me back his key, "Same with mine Lady Ishita." Capricorn said giving his back as well. I was now crying, hugging the keys. Lucy and Yukino doing the same with their keys and spirits.

The Celestial King then went on to thank us. "No problem, you are now apart of our lives which makes you our family and we fight for family!" I say cheerfully. I was happy to help whenever, they are our very best friends to Lucy and I and we would have most likely given up if not for them.

"You guys mean a lot more to Ishita, Yukino and I more than you could ever know. If you guys ever need help you can always come straight to us, we are always happy to help like Ishi said, you are family and we fight for family!"

~~~~~~~~~~

It was now time to leave the celestial realm, the Celestial King was also kind enough to put us back into the time we first started in before even heading into the celestial realm.

That night at the guild there was a small party, a party for the success of saving the zodiac keys.

"I'll always keep you by my side" I said holding them tightly to my chest.

I think this will be my normal chapter length, if you guys want them to be shorter or longer please tell me and I'll try to make it as close to what you guys want as I can. Bye guys! (I still feel terrible....)

Word count : 1430