{|Chapter Four | Tenrou Island|}

Play the song when I say.

Ishita's POV

The party is over and everyone is passed out drunk, except Mira, Levy and I.

I walk over to where those too are sitting. "Hey guys." I said waving at them a bit. They smile and wave back, "Mira, can you get me a smoothy?" I ask her, of course she says yes and goes to make me one. "Hey Levy, I haven't really talked to you lately. Do you like the book I wrote? Oh and how was the first?" She giggled a bit, "They are both great! After all you are quite the intelligent kid." I blush bit before mubbling a small thanks.

Mira comes back with my drink and I take a sip. "What time is it Mira?" I ask her, "It's 1:37am, that's party lasted for awhile." I yawn before taking another sip. "Yeah it did. Well, I'm going to go home. I'll see you guys later, ok?" "Hai!" Mira and I say together before waving goodbye.

"Hey, Mira?" I say after Levy leaves. "Yes Ishita?" "Do you still miss Lis from time to time?" I ask, saddeness was clear in my voice. "Yeah, she was my lil' sis. It's sad, but what can you do. I knew you were very close to Lisanna, almost as close as Elfman and I. It must of been hard on you for these past two years, but she will always be here-" she points to my heart "-and here-" she points to my head. "-Always and forever."

I sat there with some tears in my eyes. "Yeah, always and forever." I look up and smile at her, her eyes had tears in them too, but she had an even bigger smile than me.

I start to feel my eye lids get more and more heavy. "You go to sleep, goodnight Ish." As I fell into darkness I heard Mira call me what Lis use to.

That night I had a dream about Lisanna when she was still alive, but of course it was just that, a dream.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up to find some people up and about the guild while others are still sleeping. I yawn and rub my eyes before standing up from the stool I fell asleep on.

I walk over to Lucy who was up and looked ready to go on a mission. "Why do you look so excited Lulu?" I asked her while rubbing my eyes again. "Because Natsu and I are going to go to go find a guild members who was on a mission and hasn't come back yet." "Ahh, ok. I'll go do a mission myself. Maybe a long one.... Oh! I got it! A year long mission." Lucy looks at me shocked, "But aren't they the one above S-class?" She asked. "Yep! I'm one of the most powerful S-class mages here in fairy tail!" I tell her excitedly. "Wow! My own lil' sis is already super strong." Lucy was happy for me, you could tell from miles away. "Ok, I'll go get a year long quest. Don't worry though as I will be sure to finish it early, ok?" She nods and hugs me, "Be safe Ishi." "You too Lulu." We let go of each other and go opposite ways. Lucy went to where Natsu and Happy were while I went to the request board up stairs.

I saw one that caught my eye and went over to it. "It says it may take years and the jewel is 8 million. I should do it after all it is for a powerful person.

(Play music now.)

I grab it and walk down stairs to Mira, "This one please!" Mira looks at it and approves it. "Thanks! I'll see you... I don't know when, but after awhile! Bye Minna!" I tell before running out of the guild and to my apartment. I told Lucy she could live with me if she pays part of the rent so she agreed.

I unlock the door with the key that was in a flower pot and walk inside. I lock the door behind me and go to my room that I share with Lucy. I go to our closet and grab brown shorts, a black crop top, some brown combat boots and black socks. I did my hair into two French braids and grab my little brown bag before leaving.

I catch the train to my destination and start heading to my requester's house.

~Time Skip~