{|Chapter Six | A Time For Change|}

Natsu's POV

I watch as Nashi lie Infront of me, dead. She died for everyone in Fairy tail and I'll not let that be in vain! I stand up, marching straight to the eclipse gate. "Are- are you really going to do it Natsu?" Ishita asked, she is so much like Lucy. Sometimes just looking at her reminds me of the pain of losing Luce. "Yes, Lucy died before she could return home because she was afraid of what I would think. Nashi's died so I could save her, Luke and Luce. To save everyone, so that's what I'm going to do and you can't stop me."

I felt arms wrap around my waist, I look dovawn and see Luke. "You have to save Mummy, make sure no one needs to feel this pain again. You have to promise." I could now see his eyes start to tear up, he was putting so much hope in me. "Of course, I'll even make sure to give you two the best life I can. Now, cya." I say before walking to the eclipse gate. Just before I walk in I say one more thing, "I love you all." And with that I walked inside the gate and then get blinded by a bright light.

I awoke to my room, my house... I should of gone back in time, let's see what day it is. I hope I'm not too late to fix my wrongs. I see my old clothes and quickly get dressed. I look at myself and it looks like I'm in my past self's body. This eclipse gate must of been different from the other one or something was wrong with it. Anyway, no time to worry about that now. I look around for Happy, but can't find him. The night Lucy left Happy stayed with Wendy and Carla. So yesterday is when she left.

No time to waste with doing nothing, better go. I run as fast as I could to the train station and take the first train to Hargeon so I can take the next which is going to take a full day to finally reach Luce. Why does she have to live so far away. I buy a ticket and board the train, instantly feeling sick.

I sat down nearly puking my guts out, but right now I didn't really care. Ones going to save Luce and our kids. I won't break that promise.

~Time Skip~

It felt like forever, but I finally made it to Hargeon. I can pick up Luce's and Ishi's smell, but I know they have already left the town. The train I am getting on next is in half an hour so I walk around and buy some food to help with my never ending hunger. I go to the train station so I don't miss my next train and eating all the food I bought. I made sure I brought plenty of Jewel with me incase anything were to happen.

Just as I finish my heavenly food the train comes, making me want to puke it all back up. I grab the ticket I bought earlier and board the train, quickly sitting down so I don't fall over and not be able to get up again. This train will take a day, maybe even a night so I got my own room and I'm currently laying on the bed which makes the ride more comfortable, but it's still horrible none the less.

It's been an hour and I can feel myself slipping into darkness. Well a nap won't hurt, right?

~Time Skip~

I wake up the train had stopped, they announced the name of the stop and I quickly realised it was my stop, making me more awake than before. I rush off the train, my motion sickness forgotten. Luce's scent is quite strong here, so I follow it to a house. It was a small, but cute house.

I walk up to it and sniff, yep definitely in this house. No doubt about it. I go up to the door to knock, but the door opens quickly revealing a shocked Ishita. "Na-natsu? I mean I smelt you, but you- how?- why?" I ignore her questions and ask one of my own. "Where is Luce?" She sighs before replying. "She is sleeping right now..." "Can I come in and wait, I need to talk to her." She lets out yet another sigh, "Fine, by your answering my questions first." "Ok."

With that she takes me into the two story house and guided me straight to the lounge room which was right next to the kitchen. "Now, tell me why you came." "Because Luce wasn't acting normal yesterday and when I noticed she wasn't at the guild today I knew something was up. She wasn't at her apartment so I followed her scent." I knew lying wasn't what I should do, but I can't say 'Im from the future where Luce died and I took care of her twelve year old kids before one of them died.' can I?

"So, by the look on your face I can tell you aren't telling the full truth... Can't you tell me?" I shake my head. "No, I can't." "Natsu, I see that look in your eyes. Sorrowful and guilty, that's what I see, but why. Please tell me." I sigh, no stopping her, right? I chuckle. "You don't want to know, but if you really do then sure. I'll tell you, I guess I should start from the start."

I take a deep breath and look down at the floor. "I'll make this simple, I ain't from this time. I came from the future, so yes, I know about everything." She said nothing, I knew she was looking at me, wanting me to go on, so I did. "From my timeline this is twelve years in the past. When we found out Luce left the guild I couldn't take it. I blamed myself and looked for her for ages and I couldn't get myself to do anything other than that. Around twelve years after Luce left you and two kids came to the guild.-"

"-Your said the kids were Lucy's and she had died in the hospital and she had. She died of a sickness. No one knew the kids were mine until a week later when the girl who had been named Nashi's told me and I told the guild. All was well till Nashi's was kidnapped, she was wanted because she had yours and Luce's zodiac keys. The Dark guild that had taken her wanted her to open the eclipse gate to try and do the same thing that happened at the GMG, but Nashi gave her life so I could come back and change to future. It seemed like my body went back to how it was, but my mind stayed the same.-"

"-So there, that's the whole story. I lost lots of loved ones and didn't want it to happen again, that's why I'm here."

I look up at Ishita and I could tell she was still soaking in the information. "I know it's a lot to take in, but I have more than one thing to do. I need to talk to Luce, tell the magic council about the dark guild and the eclipse, take Luce the see a doctor to make sure this sickness that she dies from in the future is not there or can be cured and raise the twins in Luce's stomach."

All that could now be heard was the peacefulness of the nature outside the door. "Ok, I believe you. You don't have any reason to lie and I know you Love her dearly so when she wakes up feel free to have your talk. Sometimes I swear I am the older sister instead." She said, saying the last bit with a sigh. "Yeah, but you so love her." "Yes I do, but you do too." With that I smiled and nodded. Still right, ain't she?

I heard foot steps, kind of like someone getting out of bed. Must be Luce. "Ishita who are you talkin-" Her eyes widened as they fell upon my figure. "You two talk, I'll be back with some Tea."

I smile at Luce, I haven't seen her in twelve years. "Natsu, Why and how are you here?" My facial features formed a serious look. "Why didn't you tell me?" Her face became panicked. "W-what do you m-mean?" I stood up and walked to the foot of the stairs where she was. I hug her tightly, her scent surrounding me. "N-Natsu?-" "Shh for a bit." So she stopped and just hugged me back. This was the happiest I've been since she left.

"I've waited for this moment for so long..." I whispered, but she caught it. "Huh?" I sigh and step back. "Sit down and wait for Ishi and I'll tell you everything." She did what I asked. When Ishita came back I told her everything.

So..... Is it good? I actually didn't have any notes for this chapter and I don't think I'll have any for the next either. Well, Bye!

Word Count : 1537