She smiled at me. "I thought you would not agree it... But you understood me... Thank you so much Venkat...",she said holding my hand. "You are my sister Deiva... And nothing can change it... Just relax... I am on your side...",I said holding her hand in assurance.

"I'll confess everything to Jeeva tomorrow itself...",she said. "Ok... Now get some sleep... Good night...",I said and got up. "Good night Venkat...",she said smilingly and went to her room. Jeeva would be in ecstasy if he know this. Let Deiva herself confess it... Anyways I am happy for both of them. I can't get one thing. Why Amma is forcing Deiva in this relationship?

AT THE SAME TIME AT JEEVA'S PLACE:

Arya's POV:

"Please pass me the file Arya...",Jeeva said. I passed him the file. "Can we get the contract this time too?",I asked him. He nodded and said, "For sure...". I hope Ram won't do anything silly like the previous time. He would be in wrath that he cannot get the contract. He won't get going face to face with me. I don't know what enmity he have with Jeeva. I can't let anything happen to him.

"Arya...",he shook me. "What?",I asked him. "I was calling you but you were lost in your thoughts... Anything serious?",he asked. "No... Nothing... I am ok...",I tried to manage. "I am not a fool to believe your lies... What were you thinking da?",he again interrogated. "Jeeva I was just thinking about the contract da... That's it... And I was also thinking about Ram...",I said.

I know it well that I cannot lie to him and he won't accept anything easily. That too if it's me. "Arya... He can't do anything to me... When you are with me... Arya I think you are thinking unnecessarily. Just leave that...",he said. I nodded. "So you two don't have any idea of having dinner...",Kanamma entered the room.

"Yeah... Of course we have... We'll join you within few minutes...",Jeeva said and shifted his gaze towards his laptop. After few minutes he closed the laptop. "I think we have completed nearly half of our work... Tomorrow we shall discuss with them and finalise the tender amount...",he said rubbing his eyes.

"With whom?",I asked. He stood up and started walking. I too followed him downstairs. "With Blazy and Her... I thought that work would be completed within today... That's why I asked her to come early... But she was only arguing with me... She didn't gave me a chance to explain this... She was just arguing without any break...",he said frowning while we reached dining table.

"Who was arguing with you?",Uthra asked him who was waiting for us at the table. "Well... It's my colleague...",he said. "Adithi right?",she asked him. He was dumbstruck. "Why are you silent Jeeva?",Kanamma also joined her. "Arya You say the truth...",Kanamma said. I looked at him. He also looked at me.

"Yes It was Adithi...",he said and sat in the chair. "Anna you are definitely misunderstood her...",Uthra said. "So you know her better than me? No chance...",he said. "See... She won't involve in any unwanted argument until you make her argue and instigate her...",she said eating a morsel of the food.

"Jeeva... I think Uthra is right...",Kanamma said serving us the food. Miserable Jeeva... "Hello... Everyone is supporting her but not me...",he frowned. "Definitely you would have said something that might have provoked her to argue...",Uthra said looking at him.

"Arya Anna you say what he told her...",she reported. "Uthra why are you involving in something that's none of your business?",Jeeva asked. "Anna... It's about my friend... My best friend... How can I resist someone insulting my friend?",she said. He scratched his head. "Just stop this Uthra... Let me eat peacefully...",he fumed in anger. Not again... I think today is Argument day... From morning I am seeing and hearing Arguments.