We sat down, waiting for the teacher to come out of his office. "Hey, slut." Trystan said. Sam immediately turned around. "Don't call her a slut." He spat. "Sam, stop it's not worth it." I said pushing him back.

Trystan then punched him. The teacher came. "Trystan, principles office now." The coach said. He looked mad, he left. The coach took Sam to the nurses.

"Ha, watch your back, stupid hoe." Abbey spat. "I'm not scared of you." I said smirking. "we'll see about that." She said before turning around. I laughed, then got back to what I was doing.

~~Home~~

I'm home now. Maddie, Sam, && Morgan are coming over. I'm sitting on the couch with Beau. I was watching tv with him.

"How was school?" Beau ask. "Okay, I guess Abbey told me to watch my back." I said annoyed. "Why is she being rude?" he asked. "I don't know. I'm not scared of her though." I said.

The doorbell rang. I ran up and got it. It was Sam, Maddie && Morgan. "Hey guys! Come in!" I said. They all came in, and we headed to my room.

Sam's nose is swollen. "Does it hurt babe?" I asked. "Yeah, actually." He said. I nodded. "Guys come downstairs." James yelled. We all looked at each other, then headed downstairs.

"There's this girl who wants to fight you, outside, Darc." James said. I looked at him, then walked to the front door. Of course. Abbey. Before I could say anything, she grabbed me by my hair then pulled me to the ground.

This pissed me off, so bad. She was on top of me. I punched her in the face. I got on top of her, and kept punching her until James got me off. I busted her up pretty bad. Her lip was ripped, she had a bloody nose, and her eye was starting to swell up.

"This isn't over." She said. "It is. I won." I spat. She turned around and left. We went inside, and Maddie cleaned me up. "You okay?" She asked. "Can you guys leave Maddie and I alone?" I asked. Everyone nodded, and left.

"Talk to me." Maddie said. "I'm so tired of Abbey and Trystan. I hate them so much!" I said. Maddie just hugged me. "Hang in there. It'll be okay." She said. I nodded.

I had a couple scratches on my face, including my lip, and I had a bloody nose. Maddie helped me clean up, then we headed to my room. Morgan and Sam were sitting on my bed.

I jumped in Sam's arms, and kissed his cheek. "I love you, Sam." I said sitting on his lap. "I love you too, baby girl." He said.

The rest of the night, we all just talked. Sam and Morgan left, but Maddie is sleeping over. I'm not even scared to show up to school tomorrow.

~~

We are at school, and everyone is starting at me then whispering, but I shook it off. Sam walked Maddie and I to our first class. "I'll see you soon. I love you." He said kissing me.

I smiled and nodded. Abbey is in my 2nd hour, which I'm dreading.

~~2nd hour.~~

Ever since we got here, to school, people have been giving me dirty looks. I don't know why.

I walked into second hour with Maddie. I sat down, and waited for class to begin. Abbey stood at the front of the class. What is she doing?

She held a paper up, and it looked like a naked girl. ew, what the fuck? "Everyone, I have an announcement to make." She said smirking.

"This is Darcy Brook's nude she sent to Trystan while they were dating." She said. What? I NEVER sent nudes to ANYONE! Not once in my entire life! I stood up, and ran to the bathroom.

Maddie's p.o.v

We sat down, and waited for class to start. Abbey suddenly stood at the front of the class, and held a picture of a naked girl up. Ew what is she doing? Nasty ass bitch.

"Everyone, I have an announcement to make." She said while smirking. "This is Darcy Brook's nude she sent to Trystan while they were dating." She said. What is up with her?

I'm pretty damn sure Darcy wouldn't sent nudes. That didn't even look like her body, the girl had way bright blonde hair. Darcy stood up, and ran out of the class room crying.

I stood up and walked up to Abbey. "You never stop, do you? We both know that isn't Darcy. What is your problem? Can't accept the fact that she's back at school? Or that she's dating Sam? Or how about how she beat the shit out of you? You made my best friend cry. You're not gonna get away with that." I said slapping her.

She gasped. "We all know this is her." She said. I laughed. "Bitch, honestly. I know Darcy doesn't do the shit you do. Leave her alone." I said before running out to find Darcy.

Darcy's p.o.v

I ran into the bathroom. I walked into the stall. I pulled my phone out, and texted Sam.

To: Sammy❤️

I need you so bad.😔

From: Sammy❤️

What's wrong baby?

To: Sammy❤️

Abbey found some nude online of some chick, and then told my WHOLE second hour it was me. It wasn't me! :(

From: Sammy❤️

Meet me by the gym in 10 minutes.

I got up, and fixed my makeup. Then, Maddie came in. I just ran into her arms. "Sh, it'll be okay, I promise." She said as I sobbed onto her shoulder.

She held me tight. "Let's go to the gym to meet sam." I managed to say. She nodded. we walked, then I saw sam. All I could do was run into his arms and sob.

He comforted me. I honestly just want to die. Why is Abbey saying that's me? It's not, at all.

~~

For the rest of the school day, the principle and counselors let me sit in the conference room in the counselors office. Sam is here with me. Sam and Maddie take turns. I'm sobbing onto his chest.

"The day is almost over. Only 10 more minutes. Go get your things, and get on your bus early. Sam you can ride the bus with her. We are calling Maddie down, so she can go with you guys." The principle said.

I nodded. Sam helped me up, and we walked to my locker. He opened my locker for me, and got my things. Maddie came and took her things. Sam, Maddie and I walked to our bus and got in.

"This is the worst day ever." I said. Sam kissed my cheek.

~~

Sam and Maddie are sleeping over, and I'm not going to school until Friday. Tomorrow's Thursday.

I told Beau, and he wants me to get homeschooled again, but I don't wanna be homeschooled at all.