"I got you a present!" He said, pulling out a small box from behind the couch. It had a cute pink bow on top.

"Wahhh when did you get the time?" I asked.

"I saw a shop when I was in Japan and I thought of you when I saw it" he replied.

I opened it up. Inside was a delicate rose gold watch. It had a ring made of diamonds around it. TaeHyung pulled it out of the case and put it onto my wrist for me. It was beautiful.

"Look!" He added, "when you turn the ring, it tells you what day it is!" He turned the ring, the display changed, showing me the date.

"And if you turn it the other way, you can take pictures and it stores it! It has unlimited space so you can take as many as you want. I already took the first, hehe" he turned the watch again, this time in the opposite direction. The display flickered and then brought up the camera. TaeHyung used his finger to flick it to the side, bringing up "my photos" where there was a set of pictures. He clicked on one, making the display bigger.

The first picture was of TaeHyung. He held up a v sign against his eyes and smiled with his big boxy smile. The next one was of food, a bento. Each picture was different. Some were selfies, some were of food and some were of an audience.

"What are all these pictures?" I asked him, scrolling through them one by one, looking at each detail. Each was taken at the perfect angle, perfect lighting, and had almost HD quality.

"They're pictures of my trip in Japan," he said, "Every time I thought of you, I took a picture."

I scrolled through all of them, tears refilling my eyes. How can one person be so thoughtful? The last one particularly caught my eye. It was of a familiar night sky with the skyline of Seoul in full view.

"Do you remember this?" He asked, expectantly. I looked closer, observing every detail.

"The building... this is the view from your favorite place!" I said, remembering it clearly. TaeHyung was overjoyed that I remembered. His eyes lit up.

"Wahhh" I said, amazed by the watch.

"But... umm..." TaeHyung suddenly said. I turned my head to him. His ears were completely red now. He looked extremely nervous for some odd reason. It was making me nervous, almost like his nervousness was contagious. His long fingers slid into his pocket, pulling out another box.

"I have something else for you..." he said. "But it isn't a birthday present."

"It isn't a birthday present?" I asked.

He wiped my remaining tears and tucked a loose strand of hair behind my ear. His fingers were warm, I wanted to hold his hand...

"Mmh, it isn't a birthday present... I have something to ask you."

Something to ask me? I don't know why, but my heart started beating really fast. My empty stomach was now filled with butterflies. Was I counting my chickens before they hatched?

"Ever since you walked into my life, I started noticing things I never did before. Like the fact that there are street food stands outside the company. Or that I like to watch people eat their food more than I like to eat my own food."

He paused... "and the fact that I love being called Oppa." He smiled.

"There is so much to the world and myself that I didn't even know about, and I'm just now finding out these things through you. I want to keep finding new discoveries. I want to keep being with you."

"I want to make you mine." He said, opening the box. Inside was a set of rings, they had diamonds and were shaped like hearts.

 Inside was a set of rings, they had diamonds and were shaped like hearts

"The only one for me, is you." TaeHyung took the bigger ring and slid it onto his finger.

He held out his hand in front of mine, waiting for me to place mine into his.

"Shin MoonByul, will you be mine?" He asked.

I covered my mouth in shock. OH MY GOOOOOOOODNESS. This was the first ever confession I've ever received in my life, AND IT WAS FROM TAEHYUNG. THE TAEHYUNG.

I could feel the tears again, I slid my hand into his. He placed the ring on my finger and pulled me into a hug.

"Oppa.." I called him, pulling myself out of his embrace. I sat up on the couch, standing on my knees so I would be taller than him. He looked up at me, making eye contact.

I planted my arms on his shoulders, pulling myself close to his face. His expression changed, he was shocked. The moon shining through the windows dimly lit the room, setting the mood.

"Oppa," I said, "I think I was saving this for you." I closed my eyes, like I was under a spell and leaned in.

I kissed him, giving up my one and only first kiss. He used both arms to wrap around my waist and pulled me against him. His warm lips were pushing against mine, each kiss sending tingles down my spine. He laid me down, coming down with me. My hair spread out against the cold leather. He had me pinned down. I looked up, meeting his eyes.

"T-Tae-Oppa.." I called out to him, my voice was weak from lack of breath. He smiled, coming in closer. He kissed me, a small one at first, each kiss getting longer and steamier. I grabbed onto his shirt, touching his chest through his shirt. His body that was pressed up against mine was warm. The lack of air between us was making me dizzy and my heavy heartbeat wasn't helping. I huffed, squirming my body under him. Involuntarily "Oppa" came out of my mouth as a moan. My back arching in pleasure.

Suddenly, there were voices coming closer.

————————————