Royal Death

This chapter is also told through Lloyd's POV, but for reasons that will be revealed in the chapter.

By the way, according to memory, the North had mountains, the East was full of nature and the South seems to be by the ocean, so I can easily say the West is No Man's Land which we never see in the actual movie, please don't say No Man's Land doesn't exist in my fan fic. Thank you and have a nice day.

><><><

Surprising enough, the school and our parents let us stay with Lysa. I will admit that the only time the skeletons came to the city was to steal food, drinks, and to deliver a letter one time. It was rare for the skeletons to attack, but when it did happen, they were provoked. It makes sence now since No Man's Land is the worst place to try and grow food.

Everyone got equipment to see and hear the ghosts and man did some die the worst way possible. At least most of the dead are nice. I say most of them since some were thieves, killers, and etc. All are under Lysa's command so we shouldn't be too worried.... Right?...

"Wow. Who knew the dead made such comfy clothes?" asked Kai. Did I forget to mention we're shopping around the town? "Next time I need something tailered, I'm coming here."

"Yes. Their weapons are much stronger than our previous weapons" said Zane as he tested one of their bows.

"And their music is amazing." Needless to say who said that.

"What?! He was a spy?!" said Jay. He's buried deep into a good short story called The Suicidal One. "She trusted him since birth! Wait what? Did she just.... Please say she didn't.... NOOOOOOOO!!! SHE DIIIIIIIED!!! NOOOOOOHOHOHO! She was my favorite character; why would you do that to me Luna?!"

"Keep reading" I told him. He went back to being nose deep in his seven chapter story.

"Phew. She came back to life. Thank god."

"See? I told you Luna's stories tend to have happy endings."

"Yeah, but that was too close to say it wouldn't give you a heart attack."

Nya was reading an even longer book called Z.E.R.O. and gave Jay another book. He quickly dove into it as we made way back to the castle. Morro was floating all over the place with a worried expression on his face.

"What's wrong Morro?" I asked. He didn't hear me, but he kept mumbling something. "Hello? Earth to Morro! Do you read?"

"Huh? What? Oh, hello" he said in a slightly worried tone.

"What's wrong? Did you lose something?"

"More like sonething's lost."

"That's... what happens when you lose something...."

"Well... yes; that's true, but it's not mine."

"What's missing then?"

"Not what. WHO."

"Okay. WHO'S missing then?"

"My father.... He's missing...."

"But why do you sound like a terrorist broke into-"

"He never liked Lysa...." All six of us shared a "what".

"Lysa's the nicest person we know" said Jay. I have to agree with him. "How could anyone NOT like her?"

"She was born on April 4th...."

"So? People can be born on July 7th which might be the luckiest day in the year" said Kai.

"But she was born around within the 4th hour...."

"Anyone can be born around 4:00 on any day. She just has a bunch of 4's at the time she was born" butted in Cole.