The Aftermath

Just in case anyone was wondering which version I'm using, I'm using the movie version, but I'm keeping series facts like Jay growing up in a junkyard.

Also, that's the Xenomorph from Ailen: Isolation. Will be important to remember later.

><><><

It's been a week since I met Lloyd and his friends and things have been looking brighter than ever. They're really nice people and they're so fun to be around. We never really hang out in public places, but that's perfectly fine. Today, I got a gift for them. They've been talking about The Avengers movie, so I'm buying us tickets to see it.

"Can I help you, miss?"

"I would like seven tickets for The Avengers, please."

"Seven? Where's the others?"

"It's a surprise. They've been itching to see it, so I'm getting them tickets."

"As long as it's not Lloyd Garmadon and his gang, they're yours."

"Why? Shouldn't everyone be allowed service?"

"True, but Lloyd will do something to the theater. We can't risk it."

"What will he do?"

"Something evil. He's evil and so are his friends."

"How do you know?"

"He's the son of Lord Garmadon and he's evil. Like father like son."

"Would that apply to the whole family tree?"

"I guess so. Why?"

"Then I'd be dead by now." I didn't bother to spend my money on such a shitty theater if they refuse service to someone because of a small detail. I made my way to Redbox to rent the movie. All I need to do is buy some snacks and soda.

*time skip because I said so*

I told them to meet me at Jay's since he has a projector and a big white cloth. Nobody knew why, but they just went with the flow. They were thrilled to see the movie, snacks, and soda, but I had to pull Lloyd aside.

"Why do people think you're evil?"

"Oh.... You found out...." He sighed as he looked at the sky. "Everyone thinks the stupid 'like father like son' thing is true and since I'm the son of the worst guy in Ninjago, I have to be evil too...."

"I don't think you're evil. If anything the only thing bad about you is... actually that's a good question. What IS evil about you?" He smiled as he chuckled, but his eyes said he was hurt. "I don't think anything's bad about you, Lloyd."

"Except his throwing skills" said a voice followed by a lot of shushing. Next thing we knew, everyone else fell to the ground in a pile. "Oops."

"Indeed. You were spying on us because... why?"

They did the nose thing leaving Kai last. "Oh come on!" he said. "No fair! I was making sure my bones weren't broken!"

"Too late. Explain yourself."

"Ugh. Fiiiiiine. You looked like you had something on your mind... and we were waiting for something to happen."

"For what to happen?"

"Oh nothing. Just a little... something...."

"You're fooling nobody, hothead."

"I swore not to tell."

I sighed as we gathered together to watch the movie, but I still don't understand how Lloyd's evil.

*time skip because I said so*