That Day

The picture is of our main character.
Btw I'm from Quotev and starting something new here. My ways are weird just to let you know.

><><><

Today's April 4th.... My birthday to be exact.... I would be happy today... but my family was murdered today.... It's 4:58 right now.... Just one more minute. At that point in time, I'm going to take this machete and make it go through my chest.... All those gifts that were spent on me... all the food I ate... every breath I took... everything I wore... waisted.... They all could of been used for something better.... Why are things this way?...

It's 4:59 now. It's time to go.... I embraced for impact, but it never came. I opened my eyes to see a bunch of boys and a girl stopping me. The one dressed in black was holding my arms in place, the one dressed in red was trying to pry the machete from my hands with the help of a blue boy, a white boy, and the girl, and someone was trying to hold me in place from behind so I don't run into it.

"Come on!" said the one behind me. "Drop the machete, please!" I did as he asked.

Everyone was relieved to hear the machete clang against the ground, but the guy behind me grabbed me again as soon as he saw me try ang pick the machete up again. The blue boy had eletric blue eyes with ginger hair and an eletric aura as he quickly picked up the machete and ran away. He's hidding it from me... lovely....

"Why were you going to harm yourself ma'am?" asked the boy in white. He may sound a bit robotic, but he had light blue eyes, platnum blond hair that stayed up, and a cool, yet warm feeling to him.

I stayed quiet. I didn't want to speak. Why waste time on talking to something that will be gone soon?

"Did you hear him?" asked the boy in black. He was built to say the least with his dark skin, dark green eyes, shaggy black hair, and had a tough as stone, yet gentle aura to him. "Why were you trying to harm yourself?"

I remained quiet.

"Are you deaf or something?" asked the one in red. He had a firy arua that could roar eternally with his spiky hair and amber eyes. "Why were you trying to kill yourself!?"

"Kai!" yelled the girl as she hit him in the back of his head. She had a cool flowing aura to her with her hair in a ponytail and brown and blue eyes. "You don't do that!"

The two of them had a little fight. I'm guessing they're siblings. I looked down as they fought. I miss my big brother....

"Hey" said the voice from behind. I turned around to see the most beautiful person I've ever seen. His blonde hair went perfectly with his emerald green eyes. His aura had so many things with him. Hay, flowers from a meadow, pine trees. I could almost swear he was life itself. "If you don't want to talk, that's perfectly fine, but please don't try and harm yourself again. Okay?"

"Okay" I said. "Wh-what time is it?"

"5:00. Why?"

I am now 15. 4:00 is no more. The "curse" is no more.

"I hid the machete in a place where she'll never ever find it; what'd I miss?" asked the blue boy.

"Not much Jay" said the girl. "She just asked about the time."

"And you missed 'Kai' getting beaten up by a girl" I added. He started to sniker as 'Kai' growled. The boy in black chuckled as the white one stared at the scene.

"I don't like you."

"The feeling's neutral, Kai. The feeling's neutral." Everyone, but Kai, had a smile on their face. Some were even chuckling. "Anyways, I'm Lysa Love. What's your names?"

They stayed quiet.

"Did I say something wrong?"

"No, Miss Love" said the white one. "But we are not the most liked people."

"I don't mind. I really don't." They looked at eachother then back at me with a smile.

"I'm Nya" said the girl. "The red one's my brother, Kai, blue's my boyfriend, Jay, white's Zane, black's Cole, and Lloyd's green."

"Nice to meet y'all."

"Nice to meet you too, Lysa."