Friend (AfterDeath)

HOI!!!! so this is another shity oneshot idk so LETS GO STRAIGHT TO LE STORY

Geno's pov (btw she iz gurl i know u people want yaoi but dis is like human version and 16 years old)

Welp another school year starts, but i still have 2 more years till collage ;-; .So like I do every year I talk to nobody and finishes the wholeschool year with no friends YAY.

So I just woke up from the sound of my alarm and  I was inshock 'I FORGOT TO SET MY ALARM TO 6AM' (since she woke up like 6:30) I screamed and rushed to my closet and grab my backpack and clothes, then run downstairs almost tripping and got some breakfast then. When I was going to the door I saw my two brothers laughing. 'I KNEW IT THEY PRANK ME' 

Fresh pov

Me and Error cant stop laughing at our little sis who fell for our prank, 'HAHAHAHA got ya sis' I said while laughing my ass off. (XD LMAO) 'Awwwwwe you look so cute when you angry sis' said my older brother Error, 'FUNK YOU AND FUNK YOU' said Geno while blushing madly and mad.(XD LOL) 'Das sum unrad lingo broski' I said while filtering out Geno's unrad lingo.

Error's pov

"Lol, sis its 5:25 gotta go now brb' I said while leaving the house to go to school. (SHORTEST POV EVAR XD)

Geno's pov
I sigh since I'm Sophomore, Fresh is Junior and Error is Senior. WE ALL GO TO THE SAME SCHOOL AND THAT PISSES ME OFF, why you ask? its because FRESH AND ERROR ARE THE MOST POPULAR KIDS IN SCHOOL, and sometimes people compare me to them ;-; and sometimes even bully me for that. And after Error said that he was leaving I quickly ran and shouted ' WAIT FOR ME' he then stop walking and waited for me so we could go to school together.

Fresh's pov

I just run after Geno hoping i could catch up on them. When I said "Hey das unrad leavin your broski left behind" Geno and Error just chuckled and just continued walking to school. When we got their, as expected all of the girls are screaming cause of me and Error, well Geno on the other hand thou seemed a little sad."Uhmm.........I'm gonna go to my locker now see ya later bros" Geno said with a little sadness in her voice thou. "Okey ma didly darng sistah" I said "See ya sis" then Error followed up.

Geno's pov

I walked to my locker feeling a little sad, because after my bros told me 'see ya' the girls looked at me disgusted. Welp that is what happen when you have two popular brother and you are a loner. 

TEMMIE SKIP to like lunch time (temmie skip is time skip if u dont speak ma language XD) 

Geno's pov

Its lunch time again and as usual I sit alone at the back corner, then a guy walks up to me. He has dark hair, a black jacket, a black shirt behind his jacket and a necklace ( idk what shape ples dunt hunt meh XD)

 He has dark hair, a black jacket, a black shirt behind his jacket and a necklace ( idk what shape ples dunt hunt meh XD)

(still Geno's pov)

I dont know why he would walk up to me, and I was in a complete shock that someone even cared for me in this school well except my brothers thou. BUT I noticed again that girls are looking at me again and I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHY ARHGGGG 

???? pov

I walked up to this chick and she really look confused af and that's weird because no one has ever given me that reaction, why? cause I'm one of the popular kid in this school and even Error's friendenemy, and the reason I walked up on Geno is because i heard that Error and Fresh has a sister that is a loner and doesn't like making friends so that's why I decided I'm gonna check her out, and I didn't think she was this beautiful. She has beautiful white long hair, gorgeous red eyes, black vest with a white long sleeves shirt underneath and a skirt. My reaction is holy Sh!t she looks so beautiful.

(sorry for making geno look so girly in that pic sowyy)

(Still ???? pov)

I then walked up to her and i stretch a hand out ( like the one were you want to have a handshake) and said "Hi! I'm reaper I heard you from the rumors that you are Error and Fresh'es sister I'am I right?

Geno pov

O SHIZ THIS IS THE GUY BRO TOLD ME TO STAY AWAY FROM, but he looks kinda nice. So his name is reaper, might as well talk. 'Uhmm...... yes I'am Error and Fresh'es sister, but why would you talk to me? " I ask

Error's pov

Me and Fresh ran to the canteen making sure Geno is alright because of that f*ckboy. As soon as we got their we saw Reaper talking to Geno and GENO ISNT EVEN GIVING A SH!T THAT HE IS GONNA GET FU*CK ANY SECOND NOW. "WOAH BROSEPH, calm down okey that diddly darn Reaper ain't doin anything unrad just look for a secong broski" Fresh said trying to calm me down.

Reaper's pov

"You wanna know why? well I wanna know you more and I didnt know you were so be- " Right before I was gonna say beautiful, Error pushed that canteen door and almost breaking it down I literally just laugh.

Geno pov

He thinks I'm what? ARGHHH it's my stupid brothers always ruining everything, I sigh "Well I think I'm gonna head to my brother there" and then I pointed my fingers to my brothers. "Sure go ahead and calm that big doof" he said with a little sarcasm " HEY! I might hate my brothers but dont you dare call him that!" I said almost screaming at him "Wow got Error's anger side" he chuckled after saying that I just puffed my cheeks "Aweee that's just cute, I got to go now see ya next time. Oh! wait keep this" he gave me a piece of paper before leaving. As I open the paper I saw his number and a note it said ' Call me~~ ' .

HEY GUYSSSSSSS HOW ARE YOU? PREPAIRING BLEACH? OR ALREADY DRINKING THEM? oki amma stop, welp this is my very first oneshot and I know it is shizty af and im even suprised that it reached 1000+ words and I did this with what comes up my mind and not scripted like I didnt wrote anything down. welp you can suggest anything in da comments das all see ya next timee !!!!!