Prologue: Love at First Sight

There was once a boy named Jeon Jungkook. A family abandoned him since he was 5. He cried and cried at the side of the road when people ignored him and walk past him at the front of the instruments store. But then one boy who was a year older helps him and gave a hand.

He stopped crying and looks up.

The younger said, "Who are you?"

The boy replied, "My name's Park Jimin. I'll help you when you need a hand. What's your name?"

"Jeon Jungkook..."

"I'll call you Kookie from now on. That's your nickname because you have a bunny teeth."

He smiled, "Okay.. Hyung..?"

He replied with a little chuckle, "You can call me Jimin or hyung."

"Thank you, Hyung," he said.

Jimin puts his hand in front of his face and the younger accepts his hand. He gets up and holds his hand. He spoke, "Let's go to our home. Your new home."

Once he arrives his new home, Jimin's friends came. He said, "Welcome to Bangtan's Home! Your new life will start here. Let me introduce my friends," he called them one by one.

"Kim Taehyung, Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi and Jung Hoseok! You can call them Tae or Taehyung or V, Namjoon or RM, Seokjin or just Ji-" Jin cuts him off, "Or call me Worldwide Handsome!" He said. Jimin facepalmed by his manliness. Jin laughed with his windshield laugh.

Jimin continues, "Now where was I... oh yeah, you can just call him Jin. For now... so, Yoongi or Suga, Hoseok or J-Hope or just Hope/Hobi. Which everyone calls him the Sunshine. He does make us happy with his funny acts."

Jungkook spoke, "Hello... My name is Jeon Jungkook... I hope you can take care of me..."

They all applause by the younger. And hugged him. Except for Jimin. He just look at him while the others hugging like it's a group hug.

And that's when, his life journey begins...

*FIRST PROLOGUE COMPLETE. NEW CHAPTER WILL BE MADE THE NEXT DAY*

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hello! This is Rin. Your author of this story. This is my first fanfic by yours truly. I hope you enjoy my first prologue which is a boy named Jeon Jungkook. Who loves the boy by the name Park Jimin. And I really do hope you'll enjoy my story. I will upload another one every Saturday and Sunday. This is only my idea to make. Also, I give credit to my friend, Mochi for the title. :)

That's it for today. A new Chapter will be uploaded by tomorrow once I'm done finishing up with the rest of the chapter.

Please vote for this story if you enjoyed!

Thanks, Rin.