On the right he's holding a black shirt with green tropical prints on it. I like it a lot.

"Okay I'll go with the one on the right, it's a pretty pattern

"Okay I'll go with the one on the right, it's a pretty pattern. I love it" I say to him.

"Oh my gosh I love that one too, I'm taking it" Todd says.

"Go for it Todd! It suits you"  I replied.

I continue to look for something to wear, scanning each section as I pass it. Just as I was about to turn my back and leave the store, I spot a pretty light pink velvet dress with a matching velvet choker. Oh my gosh it's so pretty. And the feel of it is just so soft. It's gorgeous.

"That is like the prettiest dress ever! Girl you have to get it" Todd says.

"Okay.. I will but I'll look for maybe one or two more just in case I change my mind" I say.

Todd and I cash out our stuff and head to the next shop. In the window display I see a cute white top and a matching red skirt. Oh my gosh that's cute!

I quickly walk inside and purchase the outfit in my size. I line up at the cashier and Todd waits patiently for me outside.

After that outfit I decided not to get anymore, instead I'll just choose from these two.

"Let's eat something I'm starved" Todd says.

"Should we eat here or go to my room?" I ask him.

"Let's eat in your room" Todd replies.

"Alright cool" I say as we make our way to the food court.

*****

We arrived back at my room and dropped our stuff on my bed. Todd got us burgers and drinks and I got some chinese. Weird combination, I know.

After eating we lay down on the floor, full to the brim- not able to eat anymore. There was just three fries left and I couldn't even eat it. 

"You have it" I say to Todd, rolling over on my side to face him.

"Nope" Todd says sitting up and drinking his diet coke.

We cleared all the takeout and put it in the bin, threw some big pillows on the floor and lay down reading magazines. Todd and I had the same taste in fashion apparently. I bet he'd get along with Ally so well. 

I told him all about Ash and how we sort of hang out now. He laughed when I told him the story of how we first met. Todd thinks we were meant for each other. I completely disagree.

"I'm just sort of taking it slow, you know" I say to Todd.

"That's good" He replied.

Todd tells me about his girlfriend Samantha and how they've been going out for a year now. She goes to Stafford though.

*

Time pasted by quickly as it was now past sunset. Dani came in and saw us lazing on the floor.
She had a big smile on her face when she saw us.

"Oh hey Dani, this is Todd- my classmate, I thought it would be cool if we all went together to the party tomorrow".

Dani walks over to us and takes a seat on the floor.

"Nice to meet you Todd, I'm Danielle but you can call me Dani" she says with with a smile.

"So nice to meet you too Dani, can't wait for the party, we're gonna have so much fun" Todd says.

"Have you found something to wear Kaia?" Dani asks me.

"Yep, we just got back from the mall and from overeating" I replied.

"Oh my gosh, I totally forgot I have heaps of laundry to do and Samantha is coming over on Sunday, my place has to be  spotless" Todd says as he stands up, ready to leave.

I get on my feet as well.
"Aw okay Todd, thanks so much for today, you're amazing" I say as I give him a hug.

"You're too much Kaia" Todd laughs.

"So are you" I answer back.

After Todd leaves I shut the door and turn to Dani who is still sitting on the floor.

"So, how was your hangout?" I asked.

"It was alright. Had lots of fun talking about our new lives. A lot of things has changed" Dani says.

"So did he head back home?"

"Oh no.  He's gonna be going here too girl. At WCU" Dani answered.

"Wow. That's great!" I said.

It's not. It's not fricking great.