Show And Tell -- Camila

Start from the beginning

"I am not a virgin Y/n", she giggles again as she shakes her head, before pinching my cheeks teasingly causing me to slap them away with a playful glare.

"You aren't," I question inquisitively,  quirking an eyebrow simultaneously.

"Do I strike you as a virgin," she places her hand over her chest with a pout.

"Now that you mention it, yeah," I shrug.

She narrows her eyes onto mine and places her hands firmly on my waist.

"I am capable of some very bad things mì amor," she leans down and whispers in my ear before nibbling on the flesh.

I feel goosebumps arise on my now feverish skin. I close my eyes in delight when her plump lips ghost over the side of my neck.

"I have had ex's. There was Matthew, Austin--"

I feel a shot of spite run through my veins at the thought of those pricks touching my girl. Holding her, kissing her, even looking at her!

"I have no interest of hearing of your former lovers," I groan.

Camila chuckles darkly before kissing up my jawline. I cannot help but whisper at the sensual way she is gripping my body steady and marking my skin is without doubt turning me on. She knows it too, that's what makes this even worse. 

I whimper as her body rolls against mine while her lips dive against mine. I eagerly wrap my fingers around the back of her neck, pulling her even more into me. Camila's lustful groan vibrates against my lips, making the heat growing at my core, radiate throughout my body. It's my turn to groan when she removes my hand hand from her neck, pinning it behind my head. Her tongue tugs on my upper lip before she seductively pulls away, enticing me with her eyes, who are much more dilated than usual. She climbs off me leaving me more than frustrated. 

I groan loudly while flaring my arms and legs.

"What wrong y/n/n? Im just some innocent ol virgin," she smiles feigning innocence.

I give her an unimpressed look and she straddles my hips once more.

"What? Tell me what you want," she rasps while grabbing my face making me stare directly into her soul capturing orbs.

"You wanna know what I want," I nearly growl.

"Mm, tell me baby," she breathily moans.

"I want you to fuck the soul out of my body. I want your hands to touch every single part of me. I need to feel you, everywhere. I want you inside m-" I was hushed by Camila's hungry lips.

I growl into her as she grips my wrists firmly once more pinning them in their previous position. My mind is mentally screaming as Camila grinds her hips into mine harshly. She breaks the kiss and kisses down my neck and my collarbone nipping wherever she desired. A strangled moan escaped my lips as the movement of her hips and mouth intensified, making me feel dizzy with pleasure. 

Camila tugged on the collar of my shirt before pulling it off my body, humming in satisfaction when she realized I was wearing no bra today.

Her slender fingers raked up my abdomen, started at he very top of my ripped skinny jeans, stopping just under my right breast. She caressed my breast with both hands, biting her lip in the process. My eyes squeezed shut when she latched her mouth onto my nipple. 

"Oh," I gasped at the warm and tingly sensation flowing through my chest. Her tongue flicked at me, while her index finger and thumb pinched and teased my other nipple.

"Mila", I whine before thrusting me lower half into her, eliciting a beautifully sexy noise to exit her swollen lips.

I pulled at her belt loop and her eyes rolled into the back of her head. My heart rate had accelerated, and my breaths were becoming more and more drawn out.

I'm close to cumming and im not even completely undressed!

"Wait," Camila's eyes shoot open as she hops off me.

She did not just do that.

"I don't wanna mess up this outfit", she giggles as she carefully removes the clothing. She is so focused on the task, while I am completely focused on the wonder that is her body. Her abs stretched and contracted as she pulled the shirt over her head. I trapped my bottom lip between my teeth as I began unbuttoning my jeans, pulling them down me legs feverishly kicking them off my angles.

I notice my girlfriend struggling to unbutton her own bra and I chuckle softly before leaning forward, about to help her. Camila simply leans down, pushing me flat onto my back before letting her bra fall to the ground. Her breast are small yet perky, I couldn't ask for them any other way. She is beyond perfect. Her jeans long gone from her beautiful legs that I refuse to keep my hands off of. I grip the back of her thighs, boldly staring up into her eyes as she crawls on me again.

Her fingertips slip into the hem of my panties tugging them down with her finger, never breaking her gaze away from my eyes.

"Shit," i hiss once the garment is completely off my now bare body.

Here I am, naked and a panting mess for Camila. How the actual fuck did I get here?

A devious smirks plays at her lips as she slides two fingers down my awaiting pussy.

"You're so wet babe", she chuckles.

My cheeks flush, suddenly I realize I am embarrassingly wet for my girlfriend, completely at her mercy. That scares me. Camila tends to be unpredictable. Never have I ever imagined her to be such a top, or so kinky.

She lowers herself until she is face to face with my center and I lick my lips, my chest heaving anxiously, excited yet nervous for what is to come.

Her tongue slide over my clit and my eyes flutter shut, Camila's name slipping from my lips.

Her lips engulf my clit as she sucks and swirls her tongue around it. I tangle my fingers into her hare. I force my eyes to open and watch her as she licks at my most intimate part. Her forehead slightly glistening with a thin layer of sweat. I whine pleasurably loud as I feel her fingers slide into my core. Camila looks up into my eyes which is almost more than I can take at this point. She smirks before latching her mouth back onto my clit. Her eyes close, and she hums savoring my taste.

"F-fuck, Papì", I whine, my eyes widening as soon as the submissive word escapes my mouth. 

Camila doesn't hesitate to quicken the pace of her tongue and fingers, which she curls slightly hitting that spongey soft spot inside me. I gasp as my breath escapes me just before I feel that heat building up deep inside me releasing onto the brunette's fingers. I grip my bedsheets as my eyes screw shut. I become somewhat aware of my body that spasms and thrashes while Camila helps me down from the most intense high I have ever experienced.

She slips her fingers out of my sopping channels and brings them up to her mouth, humming in delight as she tastes me. She flips her hair to the other side her face, running her fingers through her mane as she sits up. I watch completely paralyzed from her being, as she crawls back up to my ear, intertwining our fingers romantically. 

"I don't want to do anything other than make love to you all night long", she rasps.

I shivered with a desperate whimper.

Lets just say, my girlfriend kept her word...

Okay so booom! I was requested to write some smut, so here ya go : ) Please feel free to request whatever you would like to see!!!!