"Uh, still a bit I think. Could you sleep over here soon? I know that's a bit off topic but, uh, it's nice having you around," Max says shyly, blushing even though Ian can't see.

Ian laughs, "not sure, my boss was talking about how he's gonna let some people take next week off for some reason. I'll tell you what happens."

"Cool! That would be awesome, you getting a week off. You work too much, oh and Jeff says hi," Max chuckles.

"Guess so, and tell Jeff I say hi. Well I have to go. I have to talk to a client befo- come in," Ian stops himself as someone knocks on the door.

"I love you, idiot, now get back to work," Max jokes slightly.

"Love you too, doofus," Ian says a bit quietly before hanging up, making Max laugh.

"Sorry about that, Mr. uhh-" Ian apologizes but gets cut off.

"Just call me David," they smile slightly.

"Ok, David, what can I help you with?"

"I was wondering if you could help me with something that's a little different then normal. I don't know if you guys do this kind of stuff, I asked the lady at the desk and she told me to talk with you," David explains.

"Go on," Ian nods.

"I need help with something concerning youtube, I can explain more in detail but do you do cases like these?"

"No one has come to us asking for something like that. If you give me more information I should be able to help. I'll just need to go over things with my boss," Ian says formally and straight faced like always when he's working.

"Awesome, thanks a lot," David smiles.

"I'm going to a meeting with my boss very soon, if you have the information I can talk about it with him today," Ian offers.

"I do, here," David answers, pulling some papers from his bag and setting them on the desk.

"Thank you, how would you like me to contact you when I'm done?" Ian asks.

"Just call me," David writes down some numbers and his name on one of the papers.

"Ok, I'll contact you when I can," Ian says, looking over something on his computer.

"Great, thanks!" David smiles before heading out of the room.

Ian just quickly puts the papers in a folder and gets up. He makes sure he's ready before rushing to the meeting, hoping he won't be late. Of course, he isn't and makes it there right on time. His boss, John greets him, Ian smiling and saying hello back before sitting down. The meeting was basically John explaining he needs a few people off work next week so he can have the space to train some new employees. The people quietly chat excitedly, hoping it'll be them that get picked. John goes through the list of three people who'll have the time off. Sadly Ian wasn't on the list. Once John dismisses everyone Ian stays behind to talk to him.

"What's up, Ian?" John asks, dropping the formal shit.

"Well got a case I needed to go over with you," Ian replies as John sits down next to him.

"Perfect. Now I don't have to go bug you later and can just talk to you now," John laughs.

"What's up, Jack? Please don't tell me I have to train a newbie," Ian jokes.

"Nah, you're too good to be doing that crap. Just wanted to tell you that you'll have next week off too. You can chill but I need you to go on a quick work trip with me on Tuesday if that's cool with you," John explains.

"Of course, dude. Thanks!" Ian smiles.

"Also you should introduce me to that boyfriend of yours. Gotta make sure he's good enough for you," John jokes with a small laugh.

"Whatever idiot, you're gonna love him," Ian laughs.

"Anyway, let's talk about that case before I have to go," John chuckles.

"Will do, boss."