The Pranks You Pull On Him!

ابدأ من البداية

I crouched down beside him and opened my make up bag. Harry is an unusually hard sleeper so that gave me the upper hand. I took out some orange, white and black face paint and some brushes.

It took me about 2 hours to finish my masterpiece. I ran upstairs to get my Hello Kitty headband with the kitty ears on them and ran back downstairs. I slowly slipped them onto his head and I was satisfied with my work.

I took out my phone and sent the pictures to all of the boys. They replied back fast.

Niall, KittenBoy is alive. (Y/n) I'm coming over to see this in person.

Zayn, Hahahahahaha I'm laughing so hard right now. I'm coming over right now.

Louis, You see this is why you're my bestfriend (y/n)! Be right over.

Liam, There are no words for this except, BRILLIANT. I'll be over in a sec.

I texted them and told them not to ring the doorbell and just to come on in. It took them 15 minutes to get here and they just came on in and took a bunch of pictures.

They posted them to Instagram, Twitter and Tumblr. We all shared a great giggle but now it was time to wake........ KittenBoy!

We all meowed really loudly as he jumped off the couch. Me and Niall fell into each others arms and died laughing. "What are you guys doing here?" He asked yawning. We laughed even harder and fell on the floor. "What's so funny?" He asked. "We-we just ca-came to play-" Louis stuttered. He couldn't finish his sentence because Liam and Zayn latched onto his shoulders and cried laughing.

Harry ran over to the mirror and screamed like a little girl. I need to stop or my stomach is going to burst. He turned around with his cat face and glared at us. "Oh I think KittenBoy is about to pounce! RUN!" Niall shouted as we all ran out the door.

Liam: Oooh Liam is soooooooo dead when I get home. He had the nerve to change my alarm to make me think that had to go to school on a Saturday.

I had gotten out of bed, showered and lugged all of my shit to the campus. I was now walking up the stairs to our flat grunting with every step.

I shut the door and looked up at the clock to see that it was 8:55am. I was beyond pissed. I would still be asleep by now.

I tip toed into our bedroom to see Liam sleeping in his boxers. A evil smile crept on my face as I tipped over to my underwear drawer. I pulled out my pink polka dotted bra and panties set and evilly smirked at him. I quietly sauntered over to his side and and quickly but softly pulled down his boxers.

I've seen Liam naked plenty of times so I think I could resist this one time and plus I am mad at him.

I slid the panties up his legs and good thing the bra clipped in the front. I grabbed my 5 inch heels and put them on his feet. I stifled a giggle and clipped a little cute bow in his hair. I softly put some red lipstick, blue eyeshadow, and pink blush on him I was and done.

I whipped out my phone and took some pictures and sent them to the boys, 'Guys check out my 'hot' supermodel manfriend'

Louis, Ew that is the ugliest woMAN I've ever seen! Hahahahaha funny!

Zayn, OMFG WTF NOT EVEN IF I WAS THE LAST MAN ON EARTH! LOL

Niall, EWWWWWWWWWE (y/n) I just ate breakfast. Hahaha funny tho!

Harry, That's straight up nasty, I love it (y/n)!

I smiled at all of their replies and put my phone down. I walked over to Liam and laid next to him.

He started moving around and yawning. At that moment I knew he was waking up. I smirked as his eyes fluttered open. "Hey sexy!" I said lowering my voice to make it sound manly. "Heyy baby how was class?" He asked smirking at me. I rolled my eyes at him and smacked him on his bra covered chest. "You're an asshole but you're a sexy asshole." I said kissing his red lips. "Ya know you look so fine in lingerie!" I said as his face froze up. He propped himself up on his elbows and looked down.

"WHAT THE HELL!" He yelled. That's when I burst into laughter and hopped off the bed. "That's what you get you sexy bastard!" I yelled burning a trail out of our room.

Niall: So tonight Niall thought that it would be funny to prank me at Chili's. Ok so we're having dinner with his mother and the next thing that I know my underwear started vibrating. I then realized that while I was showering Niall had switched my panties.

His Mom was asking me was I ok all night. I was so embarrassed. So I had to excuse myself from the table and go to the restroom. I took them off and slipped them into my purse. Niall was so gonna get it when we get home.

I walked back to the table and continued to eat when I heard my purse buzzing and I smirked. "Honey is that y'er phone?" Mrs. Horan asked. I picked up my purse and opened it. I shook my head and quickly took the panties out. "No ma'am, Niall it's probably yours." I said putting my hand under the table.

"Nope it's not mine!" He said smirking at me. "Hmm maybe I'm hearing things!" She said sipping her wine. Niall looked at me with his bottom lip between his teeth. I knew exactly what he was about to do. So I put my underwear on his crotch and then he pushed the button. He nearly jumped out of his seat. His Mom looked at him with a confusing look on her face.

I quickly snatched the remote from him and stuffed the underwear through his zipper. "I'm gonna go to the Loo. I'll be right back." She said getting up from the table.

Once she was out of sight Niall grabbed my face and kissed me fiercely. "Mhmm I want you so bad (y/n)! I can't wait to get you home and rip these clothes of off you." He said in between breaths. I kissed him back roughly and pressed the button for the highest level of intensity. He groaned lowly and latched onto my thigh. "(y/n) I'm about to c-" Before he could finish his sentence his Mom returned to the table.

I turned it off and held back a giggle. "You're so gonna be punished when we get home!" I whispered in his ear.