Hot Hate Sex! (Liam, Zayn & Niall)

#6 Hot Hate Sex! (Liam, Zayn & Niall)

Dedicated to NightNiallHoran1 & musicbabe19

Warning strong sexual content!
Obviously (D)
-_-_-_-_-

Liam: "You crazy Bitch!" He said throwing me on the bed roughly. He growled as he literally ripped my shirt off of me. "You asshole, that was my favorite shirt." I said gritting my teeth. "Well now it's your favorite rag!" He grunted pulling both of your pants down. I roughly grabbed his neck and flipped us over so that I was on top.

I grinded my hips on to his. "Quit being a tease!" He rolled his eyes. "Quit being a jackass and I might ride you tonight!" I said completely stopping. I removed my bra and underwear and positioned myself over him. I sunk down and clenched around him.

"F**k (y/n)! I may hate you but you feel amazing around my d**k!" He groaned. Yes it's true me and Liam hate each others guts but the sex is amazing.

I bounced up and down roughly throwing my head back. I knew something that would piss him off so I tried it. I leaned over and wrapped my hands around his neck and squeezed. I moaned loudly as I rocked my hips back and forth. Tonight I was in total control. "(y/n) let go!" He growled but I just hung on. He hated it when I choked him but it was a huge turn on for me.

"Uh Liam f**k! I'm cumming!" I moaned loudly ignoring his threatening looks. I was so close I couldn't hold it any longer. I pulled him out of me and sat on his face. "If I don't cum you don't either!" I sneered. I couldn't make out what he was mumbling but I bet you it was either I hate you or go to hell. I grabbed onto the headboard as he hungrily began eat me.

I had to admit Liam was a f**king pro at oral but I was better. I told him to stop for a moment and I got into the 69 position. I bobbed my head up and down as I took him deeper into my mouth. "Ugh (y/n) I'm cumming!" He grunted against me. I moaned loudly as the vibrations pulsed through my body. I started rocking my hips against his face but he held me down. I could tell he was close because he was throbbing.

I arched my back as I came on his tongue. A little after he came as well. I pulled myself away from his face and kissed him hard roughly shoving my tongue into his mouth and tasting myself.

I climbed off of him and fell next to him. I looked over to my left to see him glaring at me. I looked him up and down. "What?"

"I told you never to choke me, but you did it anyway!" He scowled. I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "Whatever! You know how to let yourself out." I yawned turning away from him.

All of a sudden I was on my stomach being held down by this Tarzan wanna be. He roughly entered me from behind. "I'll teach you not to disobey me!" He said thrusting like a madman. I moaned so loud you would think that I was screaming.

He pulled me up against his chest and layed back on his back. I have never been in this position before, but it felt so good. My back was to his sweaty chest which was rock solid and I loved it. I screamed in pleasure when his fingers started playing with my cl*t. My body was burning up.

"LIAAAAAAMMMMMMM!" I screamed. Let me tell you I have never experienced that kind of pleasure before.

"I still hate you (y/n)!" He groaned still rubbing my sensitive area. "Ditto!"

Niall: I had just came from school and I was beyond pissed. Niall had started a rumor about my dad being a crackhead and saying that I was a crack baby. Imma teach his ass not to talk shit about me. I went upstairs and took a shower. Once out I put on my matching red bra and underwear set.