He loves your twin more than you! pt2

#3 He loves your twin more than you! pt2

OK guys you asked for it....... So here's part 2.

Niall: (his POV) Ni! No one has called me that for years. I feel so.... So much like a Dick. How could I do that to her. She never done anything bad to me.

She was my bestfriend. She helped me get through all the bad times and I treated her like shit.

"Ugh Niall I don't get this! Could you help me with this?" Mya asked trying to finish her homework. "Sure!" I said seeing that she was horrible at math. "Ugh this is why I make (y/n) do it for me." She said erasing the mess she made on the paper.

(Y/n) POV: I was exiting Champs when a thought came to me. I need new underwear. So I took a stroll into Victoria Secret. "Hi we're having free fittings today would you like to be fitted?" A girl asked with a smile.

Ah what the hell! "Sure!" I said as she guided me to a dressing room.

I bought like 4 pairs of matching bra and underwear sets and headed home. I crept into the house quietly to see Niall watching a soccer game on TV and Mya passed out on the floor. I tip toed upstairs quietly and and shut the door to my room. I let out a sigh of relief and hopped in the shower. After I dried off I tried on a pair of my new undies. Wow I actually look hot. The black and pink lace really made my skin tone pop.

I'm to lazy to take it off so I just laid on my bed and turned on the same soccer game that Niall was watching. "Woooo go Ireland!"

Niall's POV

I watched as she tip toed upstairs with her bags. 2 out of 5 of them sparked interest. The Champs bag and the..... Victoria Secret bag! I turned the TV off and stepped over Mya 's sleeping body.

I crept upstairs and stood infront of her door. I didn't bother to even knock, so I just slowly opened it. My jaw dropped to see (y/n) laying on her side with nothing on but matching lingerie watching the game. She sat up and looked at me. "Niall what are you doing in here?" She said trying to cover herself up. I quickly turned off the lights. "Niall you know I'm afraid of the dark!" She squealed. I stepped infront of her and pushed my lips against hers.

I instantly felt the Sparks that I didn't feel with Mya. She pulled away and hid herself under her covers. "(y/n) please? I really am sorry! For everything!" I said getting under the covers with her. "You forgot about me Ni and you've always loved Mya more!" I could hear the pain in her voice and it made me feel like more of a jerk. I wrapped my arm around her waist and nuzzled my face into her neck.

"Look sweetheart I'm so sorry! And I hope you find it in your heart to forgive me!" I whispered intertwining my fingers with hers like we used to do. She turned over and looked at me with teary eyes. "Why Ni?" She asked as I cuddled up to her warm body. "I guess the popularity got to my head!" I said stroking her hair. "I forgive you Niall, now you can go back to Mya!" She said pulling away and turning back over. I turned her on her back. "See that's just the thing. I don't want Mya, I want you (y/n)!" I said kissing her lips and then one thing lead to another and nothing had separated us since.

Louis: Me and Gina walked into The Funky Buddha. "Do you want a drink babe?" I shouted. She nodded and I ordered me a beer and her a Bellini.

"You know ever since I seen you dance I couldn't get you off my mind!" I smiled. All of a sudden her smile turned into a frown. "What? Is it something I said?" I asked not wanting to offend her. She shook her head and sipped on her drink. There's something she's not telling me. "It wasn't you was it?" I asked shaking my head. "No no it was me Louis!" She said putting her hand on mine. "Oh yeah? Then dance for me!" I said turning my beer up. She nodded and put her drink down.