The Pranks You Pull On Him!

#5 The Pranks You Pull On Him!
Dedicated to miabuggful & LeavaMalik

Zayn: So your boyfriend Zayn thought it would be funny to switch your shampoo with Crisco. When you came out of the shower your hair was so greasy that it took two Weeks to get it out. So one day while he was asleep on the couch you grabbed some Q-Tips and Nair. I crept over to him and painted my initials into his beard. I let it set for eight minutes and wiped it off. Then I painted the bare spots with red nail polish. I quickly put everything away and waited for him to wake up.

I sat next to him and turned on the TV and watched some chick flick that was on. About 5 minutes later I felt him stir. He opened his eyes and yawned. "Hey boo!" He said leaning over to give me a kiss. "Hi!" He got up and and went to the loo. I tried so hard to keep from laughing. All of a sudden I heard him yell my name. I kept in the laugh that I was trying to hold in.

He ran out with wide eyes. I couldn't help it I just burst into laughter. "Payback is a Bitch ain't it?"

Louis: I huffed as I lugged all of my books through the door of the flat I share with my boyfriend Louis and sat them down on the coffee table. I was in a grumpy mood because this morning Louis thought it would be hilarious to flush the toilet three times while I was showering.

I had to think of a way to get him back and then it hit me like a ton of bricks. I grabbed some spray tan solution from the bathroom and some temporary hair dye. I walked into our bedroom to see Louis out cold. I quietly crept over to him and began my little scheme.

I blotched the tan solution on his face softly and then sprayed the green hair dye into his hair. Once I was done I tried so hard not to laugh. I took out my phone and snapped a ton of pictures.

I giggled to myself as I waddled out of our room and back into the livingroom. I uploaded them to twitter and captioned it,

'@Louis_Tomlinson: since you love carrots so much you might as well look like one but to me you look just like an over grown Oompa Loompa! Hahahahaha!'

I put my phone down and opened by sociology book. A smile crept on my face when I heard Louis's phone go off. I quickly checked my profile and omg I had so many retweets, mentions, favorites and DM's.

'@NiallOfficial, Oi that is funny @(y/t/n) he's getting a taste of his own meds'

'@Harry_Styles, Hahahahaha he does look like an Oompa Loompa, nice one @(y/t/n)'

'@Real_Liam_Payne, that was brilliant but he's soooooooooo gonna get you back @(y/t/n)'

'@ZaynMalik1d, #carrotboy or #OompaLoompa @(y/t/n) you're a freaking genius'

I laughed at all of their comments but one really caught my eye.

'@(y/t/n) you better sleep with one eye open tonight love, >:-D @Louis_Tomlinson'

I looked up from my phone to see Louis peering into my soul from the top of the stairs. He gave me the 'I'm gonna get you look' and went back into the room. I was slightly intimidated.

Harry: I was so mad at Harry. He kept me up all night watching a 'Big Freedia' marathon knowing that I had my cosmetology exam the next morning. I got a C+ because I fell asleep before I could finish. I stomped into the flat ready to cuss him out to the moon and back.

I was about to slam the door but I caught a glimpse of Harry sleeping on the couch. I had my make up bag in my hand so he better get ready for a little thing I call payback.