Your In The Service

#13
I'm writing this because I was on YouTube and I was watching this big brother surprising his little brother and it made me wanna cry so...... this is it but with a twist. BTW I'm not going by the other story ages of the kids.

Harry: I had been drafted into the Navy about 5 years ago and I haven't seen my baby boy and my husband in three.

I didn't tell anyone that I was coming home, so they didn't have a clue. I've missed Braeden so much. I've missed three birthdays and it killed me. Literally. He's 12 now and I can't wait to see how much he's grown.

"Lieutenant Styles we're here!" Major Archer announced. I nodded and looked at my house. There were so many cars parked in the driveway. Huh the guys must be here.

I picked up my bag and saluted The Major before walking up the driveway. I could hear music and laughing coming from the backyard. They must be having a barbecue. Oh not without me their not. I opened the front door and felt the comforts of being home once again.

I walked through the foyer and into the kitchen. I looked through the window to see the boys their wives and kids, Harry and Braeden. He's grown so much and it makes me wanna cry.

Everybody was in the pool having a good ole time and to me that's the best time for a surprise entrance.

I walked to the door frame while no one was looking.

"I know y'all ain't having a good time without me!" I yelled. Everyone's head turned. They all looked like they've seen a ghost. "Baby?" Harry said.

"Mum?" Braeden whispered before bursting into tears. "MUM?" He yelled as he dashed out of the pool. He wrapped his wet arms around me and squeezed me as if I was about to disappear into thin air. I squeezed him and kissed his soaked head.

"Mummy I missed you so much!" He cried. "I missed you too Brae Brae!" I said kissing his face. "Y/n baby, your home!" Harry said about break down. He pulled me in for a kiss. "I love you so so so much!" He cried as he sandwiched me and Braeden.

"I love and missed the both of you as well but for now move aside." I said taking of my hat and shoes. I ran and cannonballed in to the pool. When I came up everybody wrapped me in a huge Love hug.

It feels good to be home.

Niall: It's been four years since I've seen Rory and Niall but when your country needs you gotta go. Being in the army isn't easy tho.

I told Niall that I was almost to Rory's school to surprise him. I had to leave him at the age of 13 and I know that's when he needed his mom the most. My boy is seventeen now and he's a man now. "Sergeant Horan, we've arrived at your destination." Captain Avant said stopping the truck.

I smiled that I would be able to see my family again. I jumped from the gigantic hummer. "Man will they ever make these things smaller?" I joked. "Not in this lifetime Sarge!" He laughed.

I walked up to the school parking lot and saw Niall standing there with tears streaming down his face. "Baby!" He yelled as he raced towards me. He picked me up and spun me around. Once he placed me on the ground he pressed his lips to mine.

"I missed you so much!" He said as he cried on my shoulder. I stroked his hair and kissed his neck. "I missed you too baby." I said wiping tears from his face. "C'mon Rory is gonna be so happy to see you." He sniffled while giving me one last kiss.

He led me down to the gym where he was playing in the regional finals in basketball. I was going to surprise him during half time. "I'm so happy to see my baby!" I said getting excited. "Your all he talks about y/n! He really misses you." Niall said kissing my cheek.