His Baby Calls You Mama

Liam: Liam had a child in his previous relationship and his ex decided she didn't want to be a mother so she terminated all of her parental rights and handed her over to him with no remorse. Me being a good friend decided to help him out. His baby girl Adrianne, was now one year's old and just barely starting to talk. "Come on baby girl, say Dada, da-da!" I said as Liam held her small body. She gurgled and smiled as she drooled on Liam's hand. He got a baby wipe and cleaned up the drool. All of a sudden she started reaching for you. "Ma, ma, mama!" She whined. Liam's eyes widened as did mine. "I'm so sorry, no no baby girl!" "No Liam it's alright, come here baby girl!" I said taking her from Liam. "Come to mama!"

Niall: "Y/n please he won't stop crying!" He whined. Once again Niall is calling me at 3 in the morning, but I didn't mind because he new at being a dad. He didn't plan on having a baby but he got drunk at a pub one night and hooked up with this random girl. Once she had the baby she left him on the steps of his house. So 11 months later here we are. I packed a week's worth of clothes and my toiletries. I grabbed my keys and drove over to his place. I knocked on the door and within a minute he swung open the door. "Thank god, please help me!" I walked in and headed upstairs. The nursery was filled with screams. "Ooh Harley, what's wrong baby?" I cooed picking him up. His crying lightened up and he opened his eyes. He smiled a toothless grin. "mama!" He gurgled. When Niall walked in he shook his head. "He's been saying that for the past three weeks now, so I put a picture of you in his crib!" He sighed. "Well then, mama's here Harley. mama's here!"

Zayn: I was over at Zayn's house watching over little one year old Avery while he argued on the phone with Gigi. That's all they did now that Gigi has gone a-wall. She looked up at me with those big green eyes and crawled over to me. I layed on my stomach and gave her an Eskimo kiss. She gave me a slobbery kiss on the cheek and nose. "Ma ma ma ma mama!" She babbled continuing to kiss my face. "No no baby say dada, da-da!" I tried to correct her. "Ma ma ma ma ma mama!" She laughed and clapped. "You know what Gigi, me and Avery are going to be just fine without you. Because she has someone who loves her!" He said as he hung up the phone. "Mama!" She giggled.

Louis: "Freddie please calm down!" Louis begged but it was no use. He picked up his phone and dialed Briana but it went straight to voicemail. "Briana where are you, you were supposed to be here by now! Call me back!" He groaned. An hour had passed and still no answer. Freddie's cries only got louder. He picked up the phone again and dialed you. "I've tried everything, but nothing's working, and Briana's not answering her phone please help me!" He pleaded. You told him that you would be over in five minutes. Once you got there all crying had ceased. Once you were in his sight he began reaching for you. "Ma maaaa!" He wiggled. "I'm sorry Y/n, but your the only one who actually cares about him like a mother should!" "No no its OK, come here Freddie!" I said taking him into my arms. He fell asleep instantly. "Where is Briana anyways?" I asked. He shrugged. "Well why don't you go get some rest and I'll take it from here!" I put my hand on his shoulder. "Thank you so much!"

Harry: "Kendall did what?" I gasped. He nodded his head. She gave up her rights for Darcy and just ran off with this male model. I shook my head and continued to change her diaper. "There you go sweetheart, all clean." I said placing a small kiss on her cheek. "Well I'm going to go take her to see Kris." He said picking up her diaper bag. "Wait does she know what Kendall did?" He nodded and rolled his eyes. "She's highly disappointed in her." He said taking Darcy. "Wanna tag along?" He asked and I nodded. Once we pulled in front of the huge house Kris Jenner ran out and smothered Harry in a hug. "It's so good to see you again Styles!" She squealed. "And who is this lovely lady?" She asked. "This is my friend Y/n! She helps me with Darcy!" He said. "Well come on in!" We talked for hours when Kylie and Kim walked in. "OMG hey Darcy!" Kylie squealed. "Uh where's Kendall?" Kim asked. We all shrugged. Harry explained what happened and they both gasped. "She's dumb as hell for doing that!" Kim said. "Ma mama!" All of our heads turned to Darcy as she crawled to you and pulling herself up against my knees. "Ma ma mama!" I picked her up and cuddled her into my arms. "Harry you need to marry this girl!" Kim said. "Well if she's calling you mom you obviously doing the job right!" Kris smiled. "you know if Kendall saw this she would be super mad, right!" Kylie said taking out her phone. "Family Selfie/Family Diss!" We all huddled together and smiled.
She put it on IG and Twitter, and captioned it, Daddy, MOMMY, daughter, aunts and grandma! #ParentalRightsBiotch

Harry's was kinda long lol. But I loved writing this it was cute.