He's Dating Your Sister But He Loves You

Dedicated to ZoxicMeyer
*
*
*
*
Also starring Interracial18

May she rest in peace

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
I hope you like it
*
*

I was holding Dayja in my arms when she said she had to go to the restroom. I kissed her cheek and let her go.

I paused the movie and sat back. I looked around because I heard a phone vibrate. I saw Dayja's phone ringing. I picked it up to see Arleava calling.

My heart fluttered a little... OK a lot. I've always liked Arleava but Dayja got to me first.

"Hello!" I answered.

"Zayn? Did I dial you by accident?" She asked. My mouth went dry. "No no Dayja's in the bathroom and I heard her phone. Did you want me to get her?" I asked nervously.

"No just tell her mom said be home at 8:30 please." She giggled. "OK I'll tell her."

"K bye Zayn!" She said before hanging up. Gosh I'm such a big cotton ball around her.

I think I might have feelings for Arleava. But what about Dayja, I love her but damn I..... I love Leava too. What am I gonna do? I'm stuck between sisters.

I was broken out of my thoughts when her phone vibrated again. This time it was a text from someone under the name M.C Hammer(Michael Clifford).

'Heyy babe are you still coming over tomorrow night?'

What the hell is this? I went through all of the messages. She's been cheating on me this whole time. She doesn't really love me. This made me mad.

I closed her phone and placed it back on the table. I looked at the clock to see that it was 8:15.

She came out and smiled at me but I didn't return it. I stood up and grabbed my keys. "Come on let's go!" I said with no emotion. "Where are we going Zayn?" She asked grabbing her purse and jacket.

"I'm taking you home!"

"Why it's only 8:15!" She asked. "Because your mother wants you home by 8:30! Now let's go!" I said motioning her out the door.

She frowned and walked out. "What's wrong with you Zayn?"

I didn't answer. She was surprised that I didn't open the door for her, as I usually do. Hell let Micheal do it.

I started the car and pulled out into the street. It was a silent ride for about 8 minutes.

"Zayn what's wrong?" Dayja asked trying to grab my hand. I retracted it quickly before she could touch me. "Nothing!" I said keeping my eyes on the road.

I pulled up into her driveway and sat there in silence. "Zayn baby please tell me what is wrong!" She said leaning towards me. I looked at her and scoffed. "Your what's wrong with me!"

I got out of the car and slammed the door. She walked quickly to catch up with me. "How the hell am I your problem?"

I didn't realize that we were in front of the door until Leava opened it. "Hey what's the matter with you guys?"

"Who the hell is Michael, Dayja?"

Both Leava and Dayja looked shocked.

"Michael is my boyfriend Zayn, why do you ask?" Leava said raising her eyebrow.

My mouth dropped.

I couldn't believe that Dayja would do this to her own sister. "Wow Dayja, I didn't know you would stoop so low!" I seethed. "Zayn what are you talking about?" Arleava asked.

I looked at Dayja to see nervousness and guilt written on her face. "Go ahead Dayja, tell Leava what I'm talking about!" I said crossing my arms.

"Dayja what is he talking about?" Leava asked getting frustrated. She opened her mouth to speak but nothing came out.

"Oh cat got your tongue now?" I laughed. "Leava, Dayja has been cheating on me....... With Michael!" I said glaring at her sister.

Her eyes widened in shock, sadness and anger.

"What?" She yelled turning towards Dayja. "Is this true?" She asked with tears starting to brim in her eyes.

Dayja looked at her and nodded her head. "How could you Dayja?" She yelled.

"I'm sorry, he was there when Zayn wasn't!" She said with fake tears streaming down her face. "When the hell have I not been there Dayja? Tell me that!"

"OK OK OK, me and Micheal have been seeing each other for four months now!" She said.

Leava shook her head and ran past us. "Leava!" I yelled after her. But she was out of sight. I looked back at Dayja.

"We're so over Dayja! Now you can be with M.C Hammer." I said walking passed her to go find Leava.

I jogged down the side walk and came to a stop to see Leava yelling at her phone. I walked closer.

"You lying, ungrateful, cheating bastard!"

"No, your mad cuz you got caught!"

"Your a freakin coward Mikey!"

"IT'S OVER!"

She slumped down on the bench and started crying. I walked over to her and sat down. I pulled her into my chest and stroked her hair.

"I'm so sorry love!" I whispered. "Why are you sorry Zayn? You did nothing wrong but tell me the truth." She sniffled. "I'm sorry that both of us had our hearts broken tonight!"

"Zayn can I tell you something?" She asked. I nodded. "I know I sound crazy saying this but I love you and not like a friend or a brother but as something else!"

I can't believe she was saying this. Finally! I've waited for this moment.
I must have a shocked look on my face because she looked like she was regretting saying that. "I knew I shouldn't have said anythi-"

Before she could finish her sentence I planted a kiss on her lips. "I love you too Leava! I've been waiting to hear that forever. Will you be my girlfriend?"

She looked happy but sad. "Please say yes!"

"Yes Zayn I will be your girl!" She said kissing me again. "Good now let's hurry and get you home before your mum has my head!" I said intertwining my fingers with hers.

And that's just the beginning of a long and Beautiful relationship!

Hope you like it Leava!