For Dani

Dedicated to sainthvrry

"Sweetheart, don't fret you look beautiful!" Harry whispered while holding my hand.

We were in the limo on our way to the Grammy's. The guys were being nominated for their newest album.

"Omph ugh Haz, Khyna(China) is kicking again!" I huffed. He put his hand over my stomach and rubbed it. "Hey come on baby girl, I know you want to play but mummy needs a break!" He said talking to her. I giggled even he placed a small kiss on the top of my bump.

"She is so gonna be a daddy's little girl!" I said running my fingers through his curls. "Yep and when we have a baby boy he'll be a mama's boy!"

"Like you?" I laughed.

"Haha very funny Anissa!" He said lacing his fingers with mine.

"We're here Mr. Styles!" The driver announced. "Thank you Kenneth!"

"You ready babe and baby?" He chuckled softly while laying his head on my stomach. She kicked his ear in response. "I think she's ready!" I giggled.

He nodded. As soon as he opened the door the flashing lights began to pour in. He stepped out and held his hand out for me. I grasped it she lugged myself out.

I huffed and stood up. "You alright honey?" I nodded and held his hand.

"DANI!" I turned around to see my girl Kelly, running towards me in her Red Versace mermaid gown. "Kel!" I yelled holding my arms open. She hugged me and rubbed my stomach.

"I missed you hoe!" I said hugging her. "I missed you too trick!"

"Hey hey hey can we stop with the hoe and trick name callin please?" Bria said walking up in her blue Dolce and Gabana high low dress. "Oh what's up Bish!" I said hugging her to.

"Damn Anissa, Emilio Pucci designed you well and in gold to Gahhh dayuum!" Mia said kissing my cheek. "Girl me, look at you Mikey Kors it's treating you well I've never seen you were pink!" I laughed. "Correction it's Rose Gold!"

"Rose gold, pink same thing!" Jazz said coming up behind her. Her lavender Dior cocktail dress flowing down her body.

"Anyways Dani you look stunning babe!" Mia said caressing my belly.

"Hey ladies can I get a photo please?" A kind photographer asked. "Hell yeah you can, all of this fabulousness has to be seen somewhere!" Kelly said holding on to me and Mia.

He snapped various pictures with various poses. "Thank you so much ladies!" He said waving.

"Baby can you hold Kori please?" Liam asked Kelly while he held on to their four year old little boy. She nodded and took her little girl in her arms.

Damn she look good after having her baby! I need to work out with her. "Hey Anissa, you are absolutely gorgeous!" Liam said giving me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Thanks Liam and you and your mini me look handsome."

"Thanks I try!"

I looked up to see Harry and the boys walking over to us. "Hey baby, they want us to take a few pictures and the take our seats!" He said.

We all took a few pictures and went in.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_- ʕ•ﻌ•ʔʕ•ﻌ•ʔʕ•ﻌ•ʔʕ•ﻌ•ʔʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

"Those were the nominees for the best new album, and the winner is............ ONE DIRECTION!!!!!" Beyoncè and Jay Z announced. The crowd went wild.

All the guys kissed their wives. Liam, Louis, Zayn and Niall took the hands of the first born and walked up on stage. I can't wait for Harry to get that chance one day.

In the middle of their speech, a sharp pain ran through my abdomen. "Ughh!" I groaned. "Hey are you ok Dani?" Bria asked rubbing my back. I felt something wet in my lap.

"Her water broke!" Kelly shouted. "Harry her water broke!" She shouted to the stage. His face lit up with panic, excitement, fear and nausea.

I grabbed Mia's hand and squeezed. "Gahhh damn you killing my hand!" She groaned. "Oh suck it up Mia!" Jazz laughed.

He ran off stage and picked me up bridal style. I could hear everyone cheering for us.

I looked back to see all the guys and girls running behind. #Skwad lol!

We hit the double doors and there the ambulance was waiting. "Well see you in a couple of hours Dani!" Jaz called out.

^.^ ^_^ >_< ^o^ ^ω^

*A couple of hours later*

The sounds of her soft cooing was so cute. "Look at my beautiful little Khyna Anne Styles!" Harry whispered. "I know she looks just like you Haz!"

"We did good baby!" He said kissing my lips. "Yes we did!"

As soon as we pulled away the door burst open. "Alright where is my niece at?" Bria and Kelly said.

"Y'all crazy asf!"

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔʕ•ﻌ•ʔʕ•ﻌ•ʔʕ•ﻌ•ʔʕ•ﻌ•ʔʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

I hope you like it Dani I LOVE YOU BOO!