His Girlfriend Is Into You! Pt2. (Liam)

#35 His Girlfriend Is Into You! Pt2
(D)
I've never written anything like this sooooooo bare with me. Yes I have just kidding lol.

Liam:
Your POV

Once I had gotten home, I slowly made my way to the bathroom. I turned on the shower and let it get hot. I stripped down and tied my hair before stepping in.

I washed myself all over, I just could not shake this weird feeling off. I scrubbed myself for about ten minutes before exiting the shower.

I dried myself off and walked into my room. I opened my closet and pulled on my black and purple Vicky Secrets. I rubbed some lotion on my body, cuz nobody likes to be ashy. I unfolded my grey Minnie mouse T-shirt and black shorts.

I walked out of my room and grabbed my nail polish kit. I walked over to my stereo and turned on some Travis Garland music. I sat on the floor, chose my colors and began to paint my toes.

It's kinda weird that my best friend and his girlfriend are attracted to me. I mean I kinda expected it from Liam, but Sophia....... Never expected that. I untied my hair and let it fall to the side.

I was almost done painting my left foot when I heard a knock on the front door. I pushed myself up and wobbled on my heals. I opened the door to see Sophia smiling.

If she's here to turn me lesbian...... IT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN!

"Sophia, what are you doing here?" I asked examining her outfit, which consisted of a black low neck Daisy Duck sweater that showed to much cleavage, a pair of white shorts that showed off to much booty(bitch where lol) and a pair of gladiator sandals.

"I just came to apologize for earlier. May I come in?" She asked with a sincere but seductive smile. "I don't know, are you gonna kiss me again?" I asked raising my eyebrow. She giggled and shook her head. "Only unless you want me to!" She mumbled not so quietly.

"I'm gonna act like I didn't hear that." I stepped aside and let her in. I closed the door and walked back over to my nail polish kit and resumed painting my nails. "So where's Liam?" I asked looking up at her.

She shrugged and sat in front of me. "He's probably at home taking a cold shower!" She said grabbing a peach colored polish. I nodded and picked up a clear coat.

We spent fifteen minutes talking when all of a sudden I hear a loud thud coming from my bedroom. I jumped to my feet and walked to my room with Sophia on my tail.

I turned the knob and opened the door. My eyes widened at this......... Sensual site.

There were candles lit, rose pedals, soft music and a very hot and bothered looking Liam sitting on the foot of my bed. He was in nothing but his Batman boxers.

I turned around when I heard the door close. I started breathing hard when she locked it.

What is happening?

"If I have to fight both of you off, you know I will." I said balling up my fist. Sophia smiled and sauntered towards me. "You know a sexually frustrated woman is stronger than the average man!" (Idk)

I backed away as she walked forward. I was backed into something hard. I turned my face to see Liam's lust filled coffee brown eyes staring right into mine. I tried to move forward but his two anaconda arms tightly wrapped themselves around my chest and waist.

"Li let me go!" I said wiggling in his hold. He responded by tracing his lips over my neck and kissing my sweet spot. I let out a small moan as he nibbled down on it.

I opened my eyes to see Sophia ridding herself of her clothes.

This cannot be happening right now.