For Toni

Dedicated to tonimacaroniii

Toni POV

I stood there looking at my reflection in the mirror. Today is the day I become Mrs. Toni Styles and I'm so excited.

I slicked my hands down my Vera Wang dress to smooth out a crinkle or two.

I smiled at myself

I smiled at myself. I looked up when my dad opened the door. "You ready princess?" He asked holding my cheek. I smiled and nodded.

He grabbed my hand and lead me through the hallway.

Once  we were in front of the double doors I took a deep breath. "You know there's still time to make a run for it!" My dad joked. I laughed softly and hugged him.

"Not even if I wanted to!" I whispered. He smiled and kissed my forehead before covering my face with my lace veil.

The doors opened as I linked arms with my dad. The wedding March began to play.

I looked up and saw Harry's eyes filled with tears.

We slowly made our way to the alter. My dad uncovered my face and kissed my head once more. "I love you baby!"

"I love you too daddy!"

"Who here gives this woman away?" the pastor asked. "I do!" My dad said giving me to Harry.

"You look beautiful love!" He said as I wiped his eyes. "You look handsome as ever!"

"If anyone thinks that this man and woman should not be Wed please stand or forever hold your peace!" He announced. Everyone was silent.

Thank God!

"Are you ready to become Mrs. Styles?" Harry asked kissing my hand. "I was ready when you proposed!"

And that was the happiest day of my life.