"Why did you even have to pretend you were hurt earlier? I almost believed you were really gone!" I narrowed my eyes.

"I thought you'll regret or shit but no," He rolled his eyes. "You were mercilessly killing me. I can't believe you can actually hurt me despite my face?"

I paused.

"That's because I know you're not the boy I want to protect with."

"Damn. I honestly studied Jimin's personality for weeks to make this plan works and you're still able to catch up? I thought I was intelligent enough."

"You should've dug about me too," I smirked. "I'm a genius."

"Hehe... Right. You're really impressive." He said. "You're really perfect for our team, Jayeon, you should join us and take over the whole world."

"I don't want to." I hissed.

"I'll just absorb your powers then," Namjoon fistfully tugged my hair. I was alarmed when his face was nearing me, "Are you nervous? This won't take a while."

"The fuck are you doing." I gritted my teeth.

"Can you do what I want this time?" He asked, wetting his lips. "Open your mouth for me baby girl..."

"I WILL END YOU."

"Such a good girl," He forced himself into me as my eyes widened in shock. His lips were only an inch away when I slid my leg on the side and kicked him with a force that made him let go. "Fuck! You're really stubborn! I'll make sure you're going to vanish this day!"

I smirked. "Sad to say but it'll be the other way around fuckface."

I manipulated the objects around us and made it stab to his back, he shortly teleported causing those things to go right through me instead. I almost got intimidated but I remembered souls cannot be hurt.

"I don't feel like I can win..." I spoke. "...But I don't feel like losing either!"

Namjoon snickered before he attacked me and aim for my head. I flipped my body and kicked him on his jaw. He didn't even protrude as he smirked and tried striking into me once again.

But I was sharp.

"Fuck! You did not—"

"Oh yes, I did," I retorted and cornered him between my legs.

For some reason I know he was more skilled in combats compared to me but I can't surrender easily. I need to at least prevent him from moving. "Can we like to stop for a second?"

"No time freeze."

"What a bitch," I grunted. Namjoon is great in opposing attacks, his only weakness is when I grip my fingers around his neck. He couldn't move. "Fuck I know we can't feel shit but bitch you're so fucking tall and you look fucking strong! The fuck you do in your free time asshole?"

"I told you I do pilates didn't I?" He answered.

"Ah shit. I'll try doing that too in my next life to have some advantage." As we were fighting, I controlled the phone secretly and dialed someone again. "Yah! Your fellow pretty ghost here needs your help!" I shouted. "Hurry up jebal juice a yo!"

"Who are you calling to, whore!" Namjoon asked when abruptly, someone appeared in the living room.

"Did someone call for a hero?"