Goth x Reader x PJ || UNFAIR ...

Im sorry but in this chapter, Palette doesn't exist and there is replace for him (i don't want him to be the bad guy here) ps. Sorry if it's Ooc

3rd person POV

'It's just not fair... life isn't fair anyways..'

Flash Back

"Hey Goth hewe's my pwesent fow you!" You said as the little 6 year old you gave him a hand knitted red scarf that was poorly made since you were still a lil kid. "Thanks Y/N!" "Hey! Y/N stole my idea! I-i wanted to give you a red scarf too b-but!" Bunny cried as she hand Goth the scarf (that was bought btw). "D-don't cry! I'll wear this instead!" Goth said as he wrapped the red cloth that bunny gave. As he dropped the poor knitted scarf on a spilled milk (spilled by bunny).

It was no longer usable. Y/N looked at her best friend since diapers getting stolen by a wild bunny-- "Y/N you can go home now! I'll play with bunny because bunny said she wanted to play with me only plus she's crying too!" "A-ah okay.." you said sadly as you hide your hand full of wounds. bunny seems to notice it and smirked at her plan.

—————-

Next time, 7 year old

bunny spilled another milk on goth's favourite books you helped her up then helped her to clean the books, too bad Goth came in before you could clean it. "My books! Who did this!? I... loved this books.... how could they..." Goth said "y... Y/N did it! S-she pushed me and I spilled the milk!" bunny said as she faked cried again. "Y/N why did you do that?!" " I didn't! I was helping her up!-". "You're lying! You just want me to get in trouble because you're jealous of our friendship!!" "No im not-" "just go home Y/N!" "Fine!"

——————

'It's Goth's Birthday today! Boy I am exited to surprise Goth with my  master plan!' Little 8 year old you thought with excitement, your eyes sparkling with the thought of your best Friend enjoying the surprise party you made just for your best friend.

'It's time!' Goth and another figure opened the door, with that everyone that you've invited on Goth's birthday surprised Goth with a big 'happy birthday'.

"Oh is this what you've been talking about Bunny?" 'What is he talking about?' You thought. "Yes! Are you proud of me goth?" Bunny said with a sickening grin across her face, Goth patted her head with a proud smile on his face. "You made a party just for me? You're the best best best friend I can ever have!!" Goth said as he hugged bunny, bunny smirked as she took a glance of your confused expression and hugged Goth tightly.

'I-i w-what? What is he talking about? I made the party not bunny! I-I took time and effort t-to...' the party was fun for everyone except for you, the little 8 year old you didn't had the courage to speak up for yourself, what confused you more is that everyone had been avoiding you and had no problem bunny as the host of the party.

"G-Goth!" You decided it would be unfair for you because you hosted the party and bunny was pretending to be the party queen, "Yes Y/N? How's the party!? Isn't it great? Bunny is such a good friend!" "A-about that.." you frowned. "What is it..?"

"I hosted the party... not bunny... I-i-" bunny having those big ears she fake gasp as she clings to Goth "she's a lying bastard! I worked hard for this party and you're stealing it! How could you! I thought we were supposed to be friends!" "Y/N your so mean!" Goth hugged bunny as she faked cried. "But I'm not lying- everyone..?" You looked at the monsters and human that you invited, they smirked "thats so mean Y/N! Just leave you're ruining the party bunny worked hard for!" Other nodding in agreement or letting out a little 'yeah!'