Naj Palette x reader

Requested by _-katherine_xari-_
(Am i correct?)
Basically i didn't know what personality should i give palette i was confused whether to give him cc!palette's personality or the normal palette's personality witch he is only in high school so i just decided its kinda better if i do the normal palette but only in high school.
Ps. PLS FORGIVE ME IF ITS CRAPPY. Enjoy~
(Play the music for fun lol)
ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ
---------------
(Your POV)
---------------

I was in the library talking with goth about how crappy life is. Goth was like my older brother and he would always give me advices about life.

Thats when i hear someone's voice
"GOTHHHH!!!" I looked at the source of that voice and saw a skeleton -insert appearance- i couldn't help but blush a bit because of his cuteness. "Yes, palette? What is it also keep it down we're at the library." Goth said...palette nice name...

Palette was talking to goth and then he looked at me- waaait did he not notice me for the past 5 mins? (-_-) what.

"Oh, hey there! Sorry i didn't saw you there..i just missed goth cuz he's my best friend!" He said god his voice is so cute.."palette..you we're just absent yesterday.." goth said "BUT I STILL MISSED YOU CUZ-" he was cut off by goth by saying. "Cuz im your best friend, yeah i got it" goth smiled at palette and i couldn't help it but giggle.

------------------
(Palette's POV
------------------

I looked at the girl goth was talking to and saw her giggling. 'God that was cute..' i say to myself and i just forgot the most important thing! "Oh! Geez how rude of me..." i said as i extended my hand for the girl "Im palette by the way what's your name?" I say cheerfully.

"O-oh...umm my name is Y/N, Y/N L/N" she say shyly even her voice is cute...i blushed a bit and saw goth was smirking and fangirling.... sometimes i just really hate him.

----------------
(Your POV)
----------------

I wanted to talk to him but i realized that it was almost late so i had to go before my parents would beat me up
"Sorry guys...i need to go its getting late" i say "do you want me to go with you?" Palette say "w-what?" I say "U-UH I MEAN. I couldn't make a cute lady like you to go home alone! You might get hurt or something" he said- WAIT DID HE CALLED ME A CUTE LADY?! I blushed when he said that and he comes to realize what he just said "OH W-WAIT I MEAN.....i fucked up real bad right now..." he said the last part quietly but enough for me to hear. "EHEM." Goth says like he was forgotten ."Sorry to interrupt but WHY AM I LEFT OUT T^T" goth says like a little baby. Me and palette giggled at his action. "Well i have to go now And sure palette you can go with me if you want." I say as he nodded and walk out the school and waved good bye at goth.

-TeM Sk1P B0U9T T0 y0u By TeM-

As we were walking for a while. I became more nervous every second not because palette was here its because i know that my parents would kill me if they saw a boy with me...welp yolo...

We arrived at my house and opened the door only greeted by my grumpy old geezers- I MEAN DAD. "Where have you been." He says annoyed "a-at the library..." i said looking away as he grabbed my face forcing it to look at his disgusting face "don't look away at me when im talking to you bit*h" he says and noticed palette looking at him with a comfused yet a menacing glare. "What do you want brat! Oh. OH! So your (Y/N)'s little friend huh? A knight and shining armor? HAH! Dont make me laugh."  Dad says