NAJ Ink x Reader

Eheeemmmm! ._. Actually i have nothing to say lol!
Requested by MiniDaRaspberry le get started

SIL CHAN OUT.

ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ

---------------------
3rd person's POV
----------------------

You were a gym teacher at under high... what? You thought error was the gym teacher? Nope! He quit and got replaced by you (sorry for breaking the 4th wall >.> whoops!)and you were ink's best friend and also a childhood friend of yours, you were walking around the school looking for ink because its lunch time and he's usually with you when you were having lunch.

You walked to the gym and saw ink crying on the bleachers. "Ink? Is anything wrong?" You asked worryingly as you sat beside him and patted his back.

"NO Y/N!" Ink shouted, "woah there ink calm down...what happened?" You asked ink sniffed and looked at your eyes, "Y-Y/N... E-error is cheating on me...." he said, your eyes widen in shock "wait what?! With who?!" You said, "i don't know Y/N...that explains why he hasn't talked to me that much...and it also explains why he quit to be a teacher in under high.."he sighed as someone called his phone, ink quickly answered and heard error's voice "inky? I-i have to tell you something...i need to break up with you" error asked obviously with his NEW 'boyfriend' "ohh umm okay..." ink said heart broken, "ink i'll go home later and pack my th-" ink cut off error by slamming his phone on the ground. He cried once again and you pat his back.

"Was that error?" You asked and he simply nodded "h-he broke up with me... h-how about pj? He's just a kid Y/N! A KID! HE NEEDS ANOTHER PARENT TO TAKE CARE OF HIM! Then he had to leave...AFTER ALL THE THINGS WE HAVE ONE TROUGH" ink said and breathed heavily. You couldn't help but to hug him tightly.

Ink's eyes widened in surprise, "its going to be okay ink...i promise you that you'll find someone better..." you told him as you pat his back.

"Y-Y/N...your the best friend that i can always count on...thanks and sorry..." he said as you feel yourself being friend zoned.

"Err ummm. Well umm your welcome...i guess" you say the last part quietly, you looked at him with a fake smile on your face.

"Y/N?" Ink says, "y-yes?"
"Are you...alright?" He asks "Yup! Totally hehe.." you say as you let go of ink.

You were going to stand up but ink pulled you in into another hug. "Y/N...i shouldn't have confessed to you when we were high school..." he whispers to you.

Processing

Loading
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"WAIT WHAT?!"

You blushed red as a tomato, "Yeah...i did have a huge crush on you since we were kids...hehe...i was just scared that you might reject me...and i assumed that your f/n was your boyfriend or something so i just moved on to error...but...i didn't feel it was right..." ink said blushing "i-ink i...i don't kno-"

You were cut off by ink kissing you passionately while his left arm wrapping your waist and his other hand cupping your cheek.

You close your eyes and slowly kissed back, wrapping your arms to his neck making the kiss deeper.

Soon he pulled away making you a bit disappointed. "I-i...love you Y/N will you be...my girlfriend?" Ink said nervously.

"I'd love to!" You say happily as you hugged him tightly.

"EHEM!" A tall black skeleton watched you and your new boyfriend "dad, kindly EXPLAIN what the actual fuck is happening and what the fuck are you doing?!" Paperjam said like he was gonna loose his shi-

ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ

FINALLY DONE. Lol sorry for not updating lately and sorry cuz this was terribly rushed... lol K BAI LOVE YA ALL.

-WORD  COUNT : 680