Palette x Librarian Reader

Requested by someone (pardon author chan's laziness to look up the reader who requested dis sorehhh--)

WARNING: 4TH WALL BREAKING-

------

Palette's POV

Okay i had enough of Goth's friggin little sister!(you) Why must she be so adorable?!?!!

I mentally slapped myself, cuz omygad i have been trying to confess to her since- GRaDe oNE!! But all she thinks about is books it's making me want to burn all those fudging fantasies that authors write or even curse the world for inventing books-

WAIT.... no... DoNT tEll mE iM JeaLoUs of BoOkS?!?

Y/N has driven me NUTS i tell you, to the point i started to dislike books! *sigh* you know what?!TODAY IM NOT GONNA BE A PUSS and Im gonna visit her and really tell her what i feel!!!!! I grumpily stomp my way to the library receiving weird looks from the monsters.

*time skip*

Author's POV

Lolol hey guys~ today im going to teach you how to make zeh babies~ first u gonna hab a beagle, then have le sausage~ and dennnnnn *author says while inching the beagle and sausage closer* , WE CUT THE SAUSAGE -(Pj)

*watchers screams*

WAT ZEH FUK PJ?!?? Y U GUNNA CUT ZHE SAUSAGE?! DAS R00D!!

THE FUCKING STORY!!! -(Pj)

---oh right uhh *ehem*

(Please forget about that----)

When Palette saw you arranging some books, his mood became to 0-100000000000-%

"Hey Y/N!" Palette says while waving.

"Oh, hey pawette!" You slightly giggled at yourself. 'I swear to God, if she won't stop being so adorable i might release the beast inside of me----'

"Hey sweet cheeks i have something important to tell you" palette says while pinching your cheek.

"Yesh pahwhetteh?" Your voice sounded weird cuz of palette's BIG

Hand.  On your cheek..

*ehem*

'I just wanted to say that i really love you' 'I just wanted to say that i really love you' 'I just wanted to say that i really love you''I just wanted to say that i really love you'

'And maybe we should go out sometime?' 'And maybe we should go out sometime?' 'And maybe we should go out sometime?' 'And maybe we should go out sometime?'

'Okay im definitely ready!!'

"Hey Y/N... I just wanted to say that i r-really love you... and maybe we should go out sometime..??"

"Aww palette i love you too, and okay! Lets go out!" She smiles sweetly making Palette's heart melt.

"R-really?" He asked.

"Yep LETS GOOO~" you screeched

*time skip*

"Uhhh Y/N? What are we doing outside?"

"I thought you wanted to be out?"

'Dear lord, why have you made this so difficult to me.'

"W-well okay uhh...." Palette says awkwardly, not knowing what to say. But thank the lord Goth came and break that horrible ice that was between them. Hah you know what else i want to break? THE 4TH WALL- oh wait. I didn't use the parentheses.. oh well uhh lets do that again..!

(You know what else i want to break? The wall between reader and Palette called 'Friend Zone' !! XD)

"Shut up >:v " Goth says. Wait is he talking to me--

"Who are you talking to? Are you talking to me?! Does brother hates me now?! " Reader says. As she tears up. This causes palette to have more Bone in the pants.

If YoU kNow WhAt i mEan *suggestive smirk*

SLAPPED\\

" no one my precious sister! Please don't cry!! Brother doesn't hate you!........ I was just talking to someone who made this story and destroy Palette's love life!" He murmured the last.... hey! thats mean--- Jesus i better stop messing around. And I forgot the parentheses again.

"What?" Reader chan says as she tilted her head slightly.

"NoThing~ Anyways~ how bout you go back in the library lil sis!" Goth says.

"Ok!!" The (H/C) haired girl jumped her way to the library.

"Goth.... i don't know what to do anymore......." Palette says. Goth looked at him pitifully.

"Aww Palette..."

_________

Part II?

Word count: 669

(EYY-)