Jock! Paperjam x tsundere(?) reader

Lolol this is le new pj x reader thingy, this time ill not make this cringy AF!

Mkay le start~!

ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ

。・°°・(3rd person's pov)・°°・。

(You were new to this school and it passed like 4 months btw)

You were walking to your locker carefully so you cant trip or something cuz its really embarrassing.

After a little while you got to your locker (whoops i almost typed "licker" 😂) and of course open it, what else would you do to the locker? Lol. Ehem back to the story. Or one shots. Whatever it is.

When you open the locker someone closed the locker forcefully causing a big "BANG" sound, causing you to jump a bit.

You look at that "someone" and regretting to look at that person, because, its that one guy that you had a 'tiny' crush on *cough* by tiny i mean huge crush on*cough* *loud cough*.

"Oh its you." You say like your spitting venom at 'that guy' "heh, miss me that much shorty~?" Pj says.

"Ugh, as if, now go away before i punch you on the face ya ding dong" you say while glaring daggers at him.

"Ooooh~ scary~ as if you can reach my face ya lil chick" pj says while smirking. While you were popping some vein.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT ANYWAYS." You say as he looked down at you with the 'isn't-it-obvious-?' Look on his face.

"Ugh, i was just bored okay? I needed someone to tease, plus your the only girl that i can tease not like those sluts- i mean lovey dovey girls who's crushing on me" he says looking away.

"Baaaka, you can just be with your friends, where are they anyways?" Ya say.

"i dont know, what does baka means shorty?" He asks. "It's how i describe you. By you i mean an idiot there for baka means idiot," you say.

"Ouch, veeerry feisty" he says "now can you go away? Its not like i'm enjoying talkin' with ya so gooo away, shoo!" You say while crossing your arms.

"What ever shorty" pj says then walks away.'*sigh* i did it again..' you thought

-time skip for another month (pretend its Christmas XD)-

You ready you present or hand knitted scarf for pj. You walked to school all prepared and sh*t (SORRY IM JUST A LIL BIT MAD SO CAUTIOUS A LIL BIT OF SWEARIN AHEAD.)

☆*:.。. o(time skip cuz of lazy author)o .。.:*☆

The school party was over and you missed the chance to give the scarf to pj. You sigh as you walk to the exit of the school.

"Y/N!, *huff" WAIT!" Someone for gods sake you know who he is already gawd damn it..

You looked back and saw pj running towards you holding something close to him but you cant see it cuz your blind as fuck. Joke XD You cant see it cuz he'a hiding it from you.