NAJ Dream x Reader

Requested by @MiniDaRaspberry lol thanks for requesting ❤️
Okay lets get right into it

ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ

--------------------
3rd person's POV
---------------------

Y/N was a teacher at under high. Since her brother, error was on a vacation. She has no choice but to be a teacher at under high.

Y/N was a really strict teacher like error but she is also nice in the inside. Bur doesn't show it. She also hates to show it to people that she had a crush on Mr. Dream.

Y/N was watching the kids playing around."HEY YOU KIDS DO 10 LAPS, NEXT TIME IF I CAUGHT YOU PLAYING IN MY CLASS YOU ALL GET 16 LAPS! YOU HEAR ME NOW GO!" Y/N shouted.

Little did she know that Dream was actually watching her.
(YOU STALKER! XD jk)

*:.. o(≧▽≦)o ..:*

"Hey Y/N!" Dream exclaimed "oh-um sup dream?" "Oh i wanted to ask you...if..uhhh..." dream said nervously with a tint of yellow on his cheek.
"To ask me if...?" Y/N said excitedly. "If you wanted to help me to ask someone out!" He blushed, Your can hear your head breaking little by little and every other students were gossiping about who the lucky girl was.

"Ohh-i umm...i guess? Why me tho? You can ask someone else.." you say with a fake smile "well thats because your my best friend of course!" Dream exclaimed.

(Dayum reader is being friend zoned! Sorry!) You look calm but in the inside you were broken as hell, well you knew that he never liked you.

He was so damn adorable, handsome and he has a kind personality, but you. You were kind of the opposite of his personality.

"Okay before that...WHAT ARE YOU ALL LOOKIN AT YOU LOUZY STUDENTS OF MINE. GET CHO ASS OUT OF HERE ITS BREAK TIME!" You shouted as everyone rushed out  of the gym leaving you and dream alone.

"So uhm...what kind of advice?" You asked, "Well...what do you think girls like when you give them gifts.." dream says shyly. 'Aww' you thought "well i would prefer a bouquet of flowers or a letter even a simple gift like a accessory, girls really like wearing accessories" you say with another fake smile.

"How about you Y/N? What do you like?" Dream asked. "Hmmm for me?...i don't know i don't even expect that someone would give me some, but for me I would prefer a flower." I say. "O-oh um okay then.... hey Y/N? Can you come to the cherry blossom tree we used to go when we were kids? Later at dismissal" Dream asked.

"Oh sure" 'its maybe he wanted to ask for more advices..' you thought.

。・°°・(>_<)・°°・。

You were below the cherry blossom tree, waiting for dream.

"Y/N!!" Dream shouted. You look over dream blushing with something behind his back.

"Whoa there dream i ain't going anywhere, whats up" you asked "huh- oh i umm...Here!" Dream takes out your (fav. Flower),"uhhh dream?? What is this all about?" You asked confused, dream stood there silent while looking at the ground.

"I really cant do this..sorry Y/N.." dream said as he walked away from you with teary eyes "Dream, wait!" You say and stopped dream."heyy tell me whats wrong.." you say with a reassuring smile "You dont get it Y/N..*sigh* i-i love you okay?" Dream said.

'Omfg is this is dream?!' You thought. "Aww dream...i-i love you too" you smile. "R-really? I thought that i never had a chance because...you know...your so brave and really cool, your beautiful...and im like the complete opposite..." dream said.

You hugged dream and said "its okay now..hehe this is really awkward.." dream pulled away from the hug and he kissed you passionately while cupping your cheek with his hand.

You were shocked at first but you slowly kiss back while hugging his neck. You two parted for air and hear a crowd cheering.

You and dream look at the same direction and see your students cheering "CONGRATULATIONS MS. Y/N AND MR. DREAM!!" Everyone shouted as you and dream blushed from all the attention.

The end XD

ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ

OMG ITS BEEN SO LONG SINCE I POSTED ANOTHER CHAPPIE! SORRY I WAS OUT OF IDEA

MKAY BYE LOVE YOU

-SIL-CHAN OUT

WORD COUNT: 776