Jock paperjam x depressed reader

Warning: may include cutting and cringe(?) ,also. Do NOT attempt in real life, please live your life to the fullest. Thank you and sorry for wasting your time if you dont care, you may now start reading

❄️❤️🖤❤️🖤~~❤️🖤❤️🖤❄️

☆*:.。. o(3rd person pov)o .。.:*☆

You were walking to school, same as always...you always need to get bullied everyday, there's no day without you getting hurt with words or with actions.

"Go away."

"You'r disgusting."

"You are ugly"

"Nobody needs you"

"You'r fat"

"Nerd"

"Die."

And this words keeps repeating everyday...

Its like a broken record repeating, its annoying.. but you'r used to it. Nothing hurts, nothing matters to you.

You once had a crush, but he also bullies you. Paperjam he gets on your nerves. He even hurts you physically. But its okay, you thought because you think everyone hates you.

Now you were walking to your locker, waiting to get bullied. You were sick of it, you wanted it to end, you wanted to die.

Every time you go home you always cut yourself it starts with one, then four, then 9.

It was addicting you thought because nobody need you anyways.

Oh speak of the devil, here are the jocks. They punch, kick, slap and tells you to die.

You were weak, you cant do anything. At least you have one friend, and of course its a knife.

After they stopped bulling you, you stand up. Pj and the others were about to leave but,

"Pj." You called, he looked back at you, "what is it trash?" He said.
"Im going to kill myself." You say and smiled.

Pj didn't know how to react so he just walked away and said "whatever"

You walk to your class, the teacher was not yet there. You called the attention of the class.
"Hey. I have something to tell you all." You say.

They all looked at you with disgust on their eyes, like you were the lowest human oh earth.
"What?! Spit it out! Your wasting our time" one student said.

"Alright, im going to kill myself. Later." You smiled. Then everyone just continue what their doing.

"Yeah sure" one of them said. "Nobody cares" another one said,"its not like your gonna do it anyways" your EX friend said.

And so, yep..no one cares

-time skip-

You were at the back of the school were no one really goes. You took out your knife and cut your self. One,three,six,ten,fifteen, you stopped when you heard someone going to your direction.