Insiatable epilogue (insiatable beginning)

I have rechecked and updated please comment so i know you are able to see the prologue. I am touched as i am completing my first TS love you all for the love given to this story'.

@muskanqadri @sreeveda
ShaVarJat praveenakartha @sumedhass Sravs64 MousumiKarmakar Shanaya777 alina_1502 2kokilashalini KokilaShalini ankitagaud suhasiniiikar Smilie124 uzmasheem

################################

Arnab is seen moving out of hospital when he dashed with a young man wearing a kurta ,jacket and jeans.

It was krishi Awasthi a budding star in politics. He is son of politician who was now serving term in jail in illegal encroachment of properties and hawala scam.

Krishi: I felt bad knowing about sanskar. I heard the girl who died in the bomb blast in which Saahil the mafia don was killed was sanskars wife.

Arnab : As if you don't know the girl krishi . Oh right how would you remember, leaving girl on alter is a play for you. Am I right Mr Awasthi.

Krishi: What do you mean?

Arnab : Don't try to show innocence.
She was swara krishi. The same girl whom you left on the alter to be humiliated.

Krishi: Oh may her soul rest in peace. I heard she was having some illegitimate relations with saahil.

Arnab: Just like we know about your links with the drug peddlers and prostitute's..

Krishi: Mind your tongue.

Arnab was enraged so was krishi they were about to grab each other s collar kavita interrupted the conversation.

Kavita: Relax guys.and you (turning towards krishi) don't make baseless claims on basis of media assumptions.It's all rumors. Infact swara was lead in this case who helped nabbing saahil. She also handed over proofs against him.

Krishi : I am sorry di if I hurt you didn't mean to..anyways how are you?

Kavita: Doing good. Are you here to meet nimesh?

Krishi : No came here to meet arnab though we are standing against each other in by polls but still we are friends

he said looking at arnab who behaved not interested and left from there.

Krishi: By the way which is sanskars room I want to meet him.

Kavita: Oh he is in ICU on second floor but nimesh is doing his check up and then he will be taken for scans. If you want you can meet him after an hour or so. Only one person at a time is allowed to meet him.

Krishi: I hope security is proper . If anything is needed do let me know.

Kavita: I think ghosh and bose are enough for taking the charge of security. Anyways Ranjan is handling the security for sanskar

Saying this she left from the hospital.

Krishi (on call): Post Ranjan and Laksh on riot duty saying force is needed. Book my tickets for the latest movie show timing within next one hour. Its time for action....