Insatiable Desire

Love you readers silent active. I hope you would love me as you loved me in my earlier stories. This is my first ever attempt on ts Please guide me for mistakes . I have also changed my style of writing so give in your view. I would be finishing this within december hopefully;)...

Sravs64 sumedhass AnuAnn02 smilie124 praveenakartha Ankitagaude sanyayaa anahita_leve Tamil206 MousumiKar KokilaShalini doll999 nidhijaiswal3121997 sreeveda ShaVarJat Spatika_ neeti1 dhanavatadevi MeghnaMeenu praju2797 kojagorimalik KrutikaAbitkar

================================================================================

Calm winter afternoon in canada when the snow had covered the streets. Snowing had stopped but still left its mark on everything around. River which flowed making lively sound is now frozen forming layer of glacier. The trees minus there dancing leaves were covered with ice. Everything looked barren the breeze stung.

On a bridge between the lush green forest which was now covered under thick blanket of white. A girl is seen in her black faux leather furry overcoat over her white high neck top teamed with pair of winter denims and black fur shoes. She stood holding the railing with her hands covered with gloves.

Cold breeze was brushing her face turning it pink while her curly locks kissed her cheeks. Her brown curls rested on her back flowing under her winter cap. Pink glossy lips were similar colour of her nose.

Her brown orbs were fix at the frozen water from which smoke emanated as sun played hide and seek in the sky.It was one of those days when sun was enjoying its play granting some warmth around.

She lifted her eyelids gazing at the snow claded mountains far away. She was in deep thought feeling myriad of emotions within. She had a curve on her lips but longing in her eyes.

Today i Swara Bose Ghosh complete my masters. My business which i made is giving me returns, my dream house which i made with my own sweat and blood. A dream that i had seen is getting complete. Still there are these desires which are insatiable it want for more.

Its been 6years since i left that place i am glad i did .I have reached where i always wished to be. 6 long years studies, job, friends feels like i always belonged here. This is my place where i will settle in next few days. My business, house and a happy married life what can a girl think of more.

I never want to go back their but i have to as i need to repay a debt. I am travelling a long journey into my life. Soon i will be back here where i belong then may be i won't have this pain in my heart of betraying someone. There is lot to be achieved ahead i am not stopping but surely not retaining back, money would repay this burden forever.

"Captain " A name that have never let me sleep with peace in these 6 years. A person who means nothing to me still is spread over my whole life. I love my present and captain is my past still i am unable to throw him out. May be because the night we spent but it was a mistake.