Insatiable Feelings

This one has given me chance to explore into love. Where one loves but other denies its seeing existence in its life. In real instance i have seen something related i characterised it the pain and agony is really at par when something at such happens. Readers and followers do shower your love so i can post the next part earliest.

praveenakartha sumedhass Sravs64 smilie124 AsheeshaDey arohipriya12928  Limerence_123 Mysticayesha01 SimiSaju MousumiKar ektakahn19 puja262 ShaVarJat 

================================================================================
Last episode: swara arriving in Kolkata from canada after 6 years.
Swara is married but in a love relationship outside her marriage.
Rituals of Raginis marriage with laksh happening in bose mansion.
Swara's outburst on her brother arnav. Also her conversation with sanskar. Gun shot....

-----_---_-------_-------------_---------_---------_----

Groom Mr Laksh Durga prasad Ghosh arrived in pomp with his family . It was his day after all he was making sure grabing attentions especially of the girls. Laksh looked like a charming prince wearing golden dhoti punjabi (basically kurta in bengali is called as punjabi) ☺accompanied by a maroon long jacket with golden thread and sequin handwork on it. Though he had opted for a simple assemble his brother sanskar had chosen this one for him. He can never say no to his brother as his elder brother means world to him.

Durga Prasad Ghosh laksh's father an IAS and currently minister in cabinet stepped out with Trinetra Ghosh Laksh's mother a reknowned socialite . As the name depicts both are strong personalities having an image in the society. Media was all over just to get byte of this evergreen strongly compatible couple. Media as usual had many questions irrelevant to the topic . This was not the occasion so avoiding the questions and thanking the media for joining in their sons marriage they moved inside. They were given security cover as they stepped out smoothly entering the gate. Outside the gate tables chairs were laid with snacks for media as they respect journalism but no journalist was allowed into the venue except few closed acquaintances.

Shutterbugs enjoyed their time outside clicking the guests. 

DPG as he is lovingly addressed by his subordinates and senior has the ability to play big in politics. He is a clean image man he supports shekhar on professional front even though rifted apart. He respects his ideologies and adores his professionalism.He has his own network of undercover messengers working in the underworld. No criminals mess with this man.

Sanskar who served nation as a Naval officer  stepped down from the post when he was court martialed. Clearing his name from the crime he  decided to work in his area of interest.

He gave IAS exam being the topper in the complete state bagging the position of CIO ( Crime investigation officer) with intelligence. He and his team works on iradication of international mafia. He is self made disciplined man most reliable and trusted.

Now laksh was walking on his path after clearing his UPSC he became an IPS . He works in the department against narcotics, illegal traffickings(human,drugs, revenue and diamond) and in safeguarding dealings of national interest.