Insaitable Love (B)

Sorry for extending but i am writoholic when i dive into my love i forget everything. I never imagined to reach so far but now i have so not leaving it in the mid... Lets see if she can save her love if he can be her strength like always...Thanks a lot for the love and support you lovelies give me. I am happy all of you liked this story and also the concept. I loved the way you all interacted and commented the wish for a happy ending. Sometimes its happy doesn't mean it ends just happy is enough.

Forgive me for the grammarical error i drafted it on tour from my phone. I will edit sometime.. I hope you all like the end.

This one is for you praveenakartha smilie124 Limerence_123

My lovelies i missed you all and sorry for late updates. even sorry as i was unable to reply individual comment Simisaju arohipriya1298 ektakhan19 puja262 ShaVarJat MousumiKar kojagorimalik Sravs64 CylenDante @neeti1 kh123angela ankitagaude

Thanks for your votes and lovely comments muskanqadri uzmasheem shanaya777 bhuvvvi sreeveda your lovely words makes me feel blessed. also all the lovely people who added my stories to their reading list. Thanks a tons for the love you showered upon the TS.

===============================================================================

last Episode : laksh confronts swara and also tells her how much sanskar loves her. Saahils truth is out infront of swara. Swara's outburst her POV her walk down the memory lane. Her determination to be with her husband.

===============================================================================

Swara was seeing the laptop tons of recordings millions of photos and never ending memories that sanskar had stored in varied hard disks. She was shattered unable to even gather pieces of herself which were now in varied times of her spent with sanskar. She was such a fool who saw him like a villain when he was always her hero. Who loved her with heart and soul.

He accepted the way she was but she wanted him to love her the way she wished. Rather she was in fairytale love and he was in true love. Right now she was experiencing the love which she craved answers to her every question was there right there in that diary.

Diary entry:

Hey jonaki why do you love to fight with me so much? I wish to tell you how much i love you but i am afraid you would even break our friendship.
College days are boring i miss seein you in the mornings.

Dairy entry:
I wish you would never read the end of the book "Till death do us apart". Therefore i snatched it i even tore the end pages because i saw you worriedly engrossed in it. I feared death of the male lead will stream out those tears from your eyes. I know i sound like a fool but i know when i teased you would never read that end.

Don't worry its just a story i would not leave you in mid to suffer unless" death do us apart."

Tears sprang in her dry eye's. What all she had missed so far? How can someone love so selflessly?