Writers Note

Guys this character of swara and kavita is also a type of female that exists in the society. I agree with most of you that she doesn't deserve sanskar but can we snatch her from him. He loves her and has waited for her, he finds her innocent,He sees a swara which we may not see. Sometimes its not our nature but circumstances situations present us as something we are not. Kehte hain na doodh ka jala chaas bhi phuk phuk ke pita hain (It said when your tongue is burnt drinking hot milk you are cautious even when you drink butermilk).

 He loves her to an extent where he is nothing without her.

She loves him but has refrained from her feelings. Why may be you all will understand in the next chapter. Teenage is a age where we are bound to make mistakes that doesn't mean we rectify it at maturity but sometime we do. Misunderstanding "happens" no it is "created" by our mind thinking about something that never occured. Its like a game we play and we want to win in all possible ways with the story we made. When we love someone we barter the brain first not in all but in many cases.

From the start i say this one is very close to my heart i will tell you about the girls of the story once i finish this TS. All the girls are around me more then my imagination they are reality just somewhat glamourised and high in emotions as per need of story.

This part had to be split for me this ends in this chapter but i have made conclusion if you say i would post. Kabhi kabhi kahani ko ek haseen mod deke chod na aacha hota hain(sometimes it is good to leave a story on a divulge then dragging)

Do tell me your views i would love to hear it anytime you stumble across the story let me know.

I am posting next part in sometime....