is this the part? - JiRose

Start from the beginning

I shook my head rapidly at him. "I could be a janitor if you want me to be."

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SAYING PARK CHAEYOUNG?

"W-what?"

"HA." I let out a monotone laugh and his eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Are you okay?"

"Me? I'm fine!" I laughed a little too distressed and he backed away a little scared.

Hell. If I was him, I would be scared too.

"I'm just gonna.."

I sighed hiding my red face in my hands in completely embarrassment.

"I'm sorry I'm so weird." I muttered in my hands. "I don't exactly do well in front of really handsome men."

It was silent so I peered up through my fingers to see him smiling at me.

"You think I'm handsome?"

"Don't you?" I replied shyly.

He chuckled again crossing his arms over his chest. "I wouldn't call it handsome."

No need to be arrogant now.

"I'm sorry." I bowed again but stood up not wanting to embarrass myself any longer. "I'm actually one of the dance instructors here. I usually stay late to practice some routines."

His lips parted in realization. "You must be Chaeyoung."

I nodded at him and he took my hand and bowed. I awkwardly stood there not knowing what to do because well— he's holding your hand.

"You're famous in the dance world." He said in awe. "I love your choreography."

"Really?" My eyes lit up. "I mean, I'm really not the best."

"There's people on a waiting list just to be in your classes." He said bluntly.

"I do try my best."

"Are you leaving?" He asked suddenly. "I know this might be too abrupt but could you stay and monitor my dance? I have a solo stage and it would be amazing if I could have your input."

"M-me?"

He chuckled and nodded. "Yes you."

"Sure?"

"Cool. Come on, you could sit in front of the mirror."

A lot artists that come through this building to practice have always asked me to monitor but I was always busy. It was actually the first time I would judge someone else's dance routine. It was weird to me but I did it anyway. No strings attached. But probably because I was so attracted to the guy I couldn't say no.

I sat back against the mirror and waited patiently for him to start. He sent me a sweet smile and I sent him a shy smile back. The music started and we both were engulfed in the music and the dance.

His movement started off slow but full of emotion. It was a slow song and he managed to incorporate contemporary, modern, and hip hop into his dance routine. His appearance suited the type well and so did his body. He was flexible, I can tell by how effortless it was for him to spin his body around like that. Everything matched up, the dance, the music, the facial expressions.

It was like love at first sight.

What?

What did I just think?

I'm gonna end up full retard by the end of the night.

I was watching with ease. It was like the dance was putting me in a trance. I haven't seen a person dance this suitable in the years that I've become a dance instructor. i could probably learn a lot from him.

The music stopped and even though it did, I gawked at him with my lips parted and my eyes wide.

"Chaeyoung?"

"Huh?" I snapped out of it quickly.

"What did you think? Was it too much contemporary for the music I used? Was I to stiff?"

You shook your head with a broad smile on your face. "That was amazing. I really have no criticism."

"There has to be something wrong." He rubbed he back of his neck and chuckled.

I shook my head at him standing up. "No, it was perfect. I really enjoyed it. Really."

He smiled brightly at me. "Thanks."

We both awkwardly stared at each other not saying a word. I was supposed to feel awkward, but I instead used this time to delve in the sweetness of what was in my vision. He is so handsome.

"Do you want to learn some of it? You can use some moves in your routines if you want."

I blinked in disbelief. "Seriously?"

He nodded innocently. "It would be an honor."

"Absolutely."

He grabbed on my wrist and pulled me next to him. He started to teach me the basic parts, the beginning and such. Since I was a dancer, it wasn't hard to catch on. There, however was a part that was too masculine for me to do so he helped me a little too comfortably.

His chest pressed against my small back, his arms wrapping around my own weaving the dance move slowly.

My heart pounded erratically on my chest and I was so unfocused. In all the years that I've been dancing, I've never lost focus like this. All I could think of was my bodies being pressed against each other. I was supposed to be matching my moves to his and I was also supposed to be listening to his voice but the sweetness of it all covered up what he was saying. Out of nowhere, I turned my face to look at him. Our faces were now inches apart, and we just stared at each other without words, without movement. Just stared. I lightly blinked not thinking at all. He looked so perfect.

My spine shook and my knees weakened.

"You're really beautiful." He said softly, our faces still inches apart.

I was rendered speechless:

"This is the part where you tell me I'm beautiful too."

Yes. Oh dear Jesus you're beautiful.

"You're thinking out loud."

"I am?" My eyes didn't tear from his and he just smirked.

"Well, I'm not lying."

"I can tell."

"Is this the part where you ask for my number?"

"Yes." He nodded and suddenly pressed his lips against my ear. "This also the part I tell you that I'm going to ask you on a date."

"That's going to have to wait until I get your number."

"I'm Jimin, by the way."

"Is this the part where we take our clothes off?"

"That can wait after the date."

"Man, I'm tired of this after bullshit."

I turned around and took his face in my hands landing a kiss on his lips. He pulled away suddenly.

"I don't have a condom."

"Jesus Christ, Jimin. You can't expect to be beautiful and not have a condom."

"I'll just take you home instead."

"Good cause I have a roommate."

"I also have roommates."

"How is this gonna work?"

"We'll just wing it."

I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck giving him another heated kiss.

"I'm so glad I stayed a dancer."