Not even a second passed when Tessa and her assistants burst through the door. As soon as her eyes land on V, she runs over to him and kisses his cheek, multiple times.

I wince.

"Tessa wanted to talk to you Tae Hyung about the wedding, she and their new manager have really good ideas about the location, the guests, and even the honeymo-" I cough.

And everyone turns to look at me.

"Sooooo Tae! I have a date for the suit on Gucci for next Thursday." She takes V's hands on her claws, and I suddenly find it difficult to swallow.

"W-what?" V says, looking at me, and then at her, and back at me. I remain frozen, with a burning hot trying to unfreeze me from the inside.

"Yes! I am just missing the contract to actually start to bucking places and all those stuff!" Manager Sejin, who looks stiff himself, open his drawer. But then he frowns, and starts to roam over the drawer as papers start to fly everywhere.

"It's not here." He says, and starts to look around his office. It didn't seem as though he was looking very well to me, but after a while and Tessa's smile fading, he said.

"Tessa, dear, I think we will have to cancel the wedding." Says Manager Sejin. The relief I felt was nothing compared to V's as his eyes looked for mine.

"What?...What?! Why?!" She started to realize what Sejin said.

"I can't find the papers, and I don't keep copies of that official stuff. Oh man, well I guess the plans will have to be canceled." Sejin shrugs, as if he himself has been liberated from an unwanted marriage.

"B-but...I" She started, staring at V and then at Manager Sejin.

"Good luck on you new album!" Sejin motions Gorilla and me to take her away, and so we did. I gently took her arm, but she ripped it off from my hold.

"I can walk alone!" She and her assistants walked out of the door, and Tessa looked at me one last time. That's when her eyebrows rose and a tint of realization flew by her face.

And the doors closed.

"That was a close one Tae Hyung. I can't have you marring just when we are going on Tour." I silently thank Manager Sejin for being on our side. "I talked with BluePink's new manager and he agreed with me on this one, with the girls on their new album, and us on Tour, well..."

"Anyway, go enjoy your free day." Manager Sejin sits back on his desk, V, Gorilla and I exit the office.

We walk silently to the elevator, but Gorilla receives a call, and tells us to go down first.

The doors close, and silence embraces us.

But then V slides closer to me, both of us facing the doors. I focus on the numbers slowly descending.

27...26...25

And then I feel the warmth of his hand on mine.

"I wonder what happened to the papers." He whispers even though no one is here.

"Y-yeah, me too." Of course I know what happened to those papers, they were the ones Jungkook, Suga and I took for the gangsters.

I didn't realize at the moment how important those papers were, and how the me from the past saved me.

"You are hiding something from me, aren't you?" He raises a brow and turns towards me.

"N-no?" It was more of a question than an answer, but how can I tell him about the gangsters and what I did to the papers. Not that he will be mad, but I am sure he will be beyond surprised we did that and he didn't even realize what was happening at the time.

"What if I am?" I say, taunting him, smirking.

And then my body was pushed against the metal wall of the elevator, and my eyes suddenly raise to his.

"If I can prove that you are lying, what would you give me?" He says, his breath getting mixed with mine in this elevator that suddenly seems smaller and slowly pushes us together even more.

"What if I am not?" I say, unconsciously biting my lip.

"If you win, I will be your boyfriend-slave for a week, if I win... then you know what happens." He says, winking.

And I don't know why, but I have the feeling that this time, I am going to win.

And I will make him pay.

"Deal."

~.~.~.~.~

Hey guys!

I hope this epilogue finally concluded the story.

I don't know what to say other than thank you. I am so so so glad everyone enjoyed this story as much as I did. I love you all for waiting all those weeks for my late uploads, my fake promises, and my bad jokes.

Thank you for following me on this journey, and I am sure this will not be the last you will see of me.

Lastly, remember to vote in this last chapter.

Thank you for reading, and have a nice day.

Something Serious.