"Okay." He replied as I put his arm around me and helped him walk.

"Where are we going?" He asked me.

"Somewhere safe." I replied as he tripped. "Hey you're okay." I assured as I bent down and looked at him. "Let's go." I urged nodding lightly to him.

He looked at me and speeded me over to a pole and looked at my neck. "I choose you Katherine." He spoke as he looked at me.

"Damon it's not Katherine." I explained as I put my hand on his cheek. "It's Emma. See what's really here." I tried to say but he was stuck in his mind. He started going towards my neck. "Damon stop." I insisted looking at him but he kept going. I tried to push him away but he was still stronger.

"I have to if we are to be together forever." He replied clearly out of it. He bit my neck and started drinking my blood. It was weird. It wasn't as painful as I thought it'd be. It almost felt... good?

"Damon you're hallucinating. This isn't Katherine it's Emma. Come back." I demanded as I grabbed the back of his head holding onto his hair. "Damon let go please. It isn't real." I felt his teeth come out of my neck and I pulled his head back. "I'm Emma." I told him looking at his eyes.

"Emma." He breathed ruggedly as he fell down.

"It's gonna be okay." I assured looking at him as he stared into nothing. His eyes started closing and he fell into my chest. I touched the side of my neck and the holes were gone. I put my hair down to cover the blood. I picked him up and put his arm over my shoulder. Thankfully he was easy to carry with my newfound super strength.

I got to the car and Elena helped me get him in the backseat. I sat there with him. He was passed out most the time. I noticed his shirt slightly lifted on his arm. I rolled his sleeve to see the bite. It spread across his arm.

We got to the boarding house and I vamped him up to his bed. I put him on it while Elena got a wet towel for me. His sweating had stopped for the time being.

She stood with me as I watched Damon and started putting the towel on his head. He woke up and I looked at him. "You're okay. You're at home. Elena is here too." I explained to him hoping to calm his nerves.

"You both need to go. I could hurt you." He warned as I looked at him.

"I'll be fine. Elena you should-" I started as she nodded.

"Yeah. Damon I just wanted you to know, I forgive you." Elena said looking to him as she squeezed his hand before walking out.

"Emma go." He breathed before grunting and groaning in pain.

I vamp sped so that I was sitting next to him and his head was leaning on my shoulder. He kept coughing and eventually it stopped.

"I'm not going anywhere Damon." I assured as I held onto him and we sat there as I brushed my fingers through his hair gently.

I felt myself crying once again. "Why are you crying?" I heard him ask as he tilted his head lightly. I decided to lay next to him.

"I don't want to lose you." I replied as I looked at him.

"Don't cry. I deserve this Emma." He replied as I shook my head.