Damon and Stefan left first to go get the stuff ready and I went with dad to Elena's house.

I went inside and I headed upstairs. I saw Jeremy walking in the hallway. "How are you?" I asked looking to him. There was no way I felt any worse then he did.

"I-" He started before sighing. "I don't know." He replied.

I hugged him lightly and as soon as I did I felt my eyes changing and my fangs wanting to grow. I wanted to bite him. I wanted him to bleed but I wanted not to just enough to force it away. I let go and backed about five feet away from him.

"I- I forgot about-" he shook his head lightly.

"How I died. Yeah." I nodded. "It'll be okay." I replied trying to convince myself more.

"Are you sure?" He asked as I swallowed.

"No but I hope so." I answered as I pushed a stray hair from my face. "I should go check on Elena."

I started to walk past Jeremy and I paused looking up to him. "I'm sorry." I apologized sadly.

"It'll be okay." He replied in the same way I did. I smiled lightly to him and nodded. It was something weird but Jeremy and I understood each other in a way. Like we really had grown up together. "Hey uh John left this for you. I didn't get a chance to give it to you before." He said as he pulled a paper out of his tux. I looked at it and smiled lightly before going into Elena's room.

I went into Elena's room and saw her in the corner reading a note John gave her. I waited for her to notice me. "Hey." She said looking to me. "Is it time to go?" She asked as she put the paper down.

"No. Just wanted to come see you. How are you feeling?" I asked curiously. She did also just die recently.

"Alive I guess." She replied as I nodded looking down. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to-"

"Don't apologize." I interrupted shaking my head.

"Are you- are you okay?" She asked standing up coming over to me.

"Yeah." I replied backing up. "For the most part. I'm just not good with the people part yet." I said as she stopped walking over.

She nodded. "I'm sorry. You weren't supposed to die."

"I expected to. It's not your fault." I shook my head.

"I can't help but think it is." She replied looking down.

"Elena I was fully aware of the possibilities. I knew it would happen. The only reason I drank vampire blood was because I- I couldn't leave you or my dad-" I paused not really finishing my sentence.

"Or Damon?" She asked looking to me. I looked up surprised. "I see it. The way you two act around each other." She smiled lightly. "He does everything to try and keep you happy, even force feeding me blood."

"I didn't know he was going to do that. You don't... blame me do you?" I asked worried as I played with my ring.

"No of course not." She shook her head. "I definitely blame him. I do think that you make him better though." She nodded lightly. I looked at her confused. I thought she'd think I made him worse. "We should get going." She suggested looking to me as I nodded. We got in the car and headed to the Gilbert graves.