Chapter 16

Harry's P.O.V

I blinked twice before my eyes decided to actually open. I slowly pushed my body away from Louis, my lips had drifted off of his and down his face and his arms were wrapped around me tightly , holding onto me like a toddler would a teddy bear. I laced my fingers into his and I could feel him gripping back. I wasn't sure what time it was, was it morning? Night time? How long had we slept? Where were the other boys were they looking for us? I placed a small peck on his cheek and I saw his lips turn up into a smile.

"Baby wake up". I whispered into his ear. I shivered remembering how amazing I felt right now, how amazing it was for me to be able to call him baby. I loved him beyond anything. I flipped myself off of the bed gently and as my toes hit the ground I shuddered.

"Haz, I love you". He whispered grinning his eyes still closed. I smiled as I made my way towards the shower to wash off.

"I love you too Lou". I said as I yanked open the door to the bathroom. "I'm going to take a shower". I then added. I didn't really care what time it was  I needed a quick shower, all I really wanted to do was be with Louis though. I grabbed my phone hanging out outside the bathroom and picked it up. 12:29 pm , so it had been quite a while. I shuddered again and shut the door to the bathroom behind me. I turned the faucet to turn on the water in the shower and the hot water hit the ground in a steady rythm.

    I thought about what had happened yesterday or really, earlier today. Louis was amazing I loved him so much. All I knew was that I wanted to be with him forever and ever. I felt myself smiling with just the thought of him, he was so beautiful. I wanted him so badly. I loved him. I love him . He is amazing , beautiful . What we did was so passionate and wonderful. I groaned trying to clear my head of all the crazy thoughts filling it. I reached out for the soap that was in front of me. I cradled it in my hands and went to rub the suds onto my well, filthy feeling body. I heard a few mustled footsteps outside of the shower but chose to ignore them. Instead I decided to go back to putting the suds on my body. As soon as my body was sufficiently covered with bubbles I put the slick bar of soap back down and picked up a shampoo bottle. Suddenly as my fingers tried to pry the bottle open the curtains of the shower were drawn back swiftly . As the wind from the sudden movement hit my body my fingers curled and let go of the shampoo bottle. I felt it fall almost in slow motion but it was to fast for my hands to try to grab it. As my hand reached forward it took a good bunch of empty air in my fists.The shampoo bottle hit the shower ground with a thump, it also hit my foot. The sharp pain started in my foot and then quickly took over my thoughts until I doubled over grabbing at my foot to somehow ease the pain. Out of the corner of my eye I saw who was behind pulling the curtain back , and it was Louis. He looked adorable. I wanted to kiss him. Well for a second , before I remembered the pain that I was in.

 "Shit Lou- bear"! I called out grimacing. Even in pain I wanted to call Louis by a cute nickname. Was I acting like too much of a girl? I took a look up at Louis from the bottom of the shower, sucking in all my breath. Louis now had pajama pants on but no shirt still, his face turned from smiling to a concerned look. 

"Harry baby , are you o.k"? He called out softly wrapping his bare arms around my scrunched up body.

"No, I'm fine Louis, I'm fine ....just why did you...."? I cut myself off by moaning when I saw that my big toe was bleeding.

"Harry, c'mon you're bleeding... maybe you're a little to tired to be in the shower right now". Louis winked and he walked to the side of the bathroom to grab a towel that was hanging up. He reached up to turn the faucet the way that made it so the water would turn off. He reached out for me and wrapped me in the towel as the last drops of water dripped out. He pulled me up into his arms as a mom would a little kid and hugged me tight for a second.  

"Babe it's 12:30 at night, come back to bed,we can take a shower in the morning ". He said kissing me gently on the head.

"Lou I'm not tired". I tried to convince him, it didn't help me yawning at the end of my sentence.

Louis starred at me longingly his eyes getting lost in mine as I started to shiver in his arms.

"Do want me to kiss it Haz"? He asked. I furrowed my brows.

"Huh"? I breathed.

"Your toe". He pointed at my big toe, blood was still steadliy trickling out of it. I nodded slowly and his head reached down and left a small peck on it. He took a bit of the towel that was hanging from me and wrapped it around the toe firmly. He wiped away the blood. Then his eyes looked up at me again they trailed down to my lips. He reached forward and hungirly embraced me, wrapping his arms around my neck and crashing his lips into mine, we shared a soft kiss. Then he pulled away his breath still lingering on my lips.

"If you're not tired can we go somewhere? He finally asked . I nodded not sure wherer he wanted to take me and then heaved myself out of Louis's arms. I then left the bathroom to grab a pair of pajama bottoms that was placed at the bottom of one of the beds. I looked towards Louis eagerly. Instead of heading towards the door like I thought he would but one of the large windows. He went to it and gave it a soft push. It gave way and to my surprise there was no screen there, but instead a small ledge.

        Louis lifted himself through the window and stood on the ledge outside, looking in at me gesturing me to join him.

"Lou, I love you and all but , babe do you really think this is a good idea"? I asked refusing to move forwards. I looked out the window being reminded of how far up we were. I felt kind of dizzy thinking about it.

"Shh babe, just come out here". Once again Louis was melting my insides by calling me that, it made me feel amazing. I took a deep breath and walked towards the window slowly putting one foot and then the other out of the ledge. Louis reached down for my dangling hand, he filled the spaces between my fingers with his and then sqeezed tightly. He let go way to soon, turning around so that he was facing the buliding again. He climbed up the side of the building until he had himself on top of another ledge, this time farther up only it was a little longer and less steep then the one outside our window.  It was long enough for Louis to lay down on, he gestured towards me to follow again. I took a deep breath shaking excessively but soon made my way up there. I laid down next to him turning my head to the side so I could look at him.

  " How did you think of this"? I asked him. He shrugged his shoulders and smiled with his lips.

"I don't know, but look". He said looking down at the city that was played out in front of us. It was a beautiful sight, we were just high enough to see the skyline of New York City in all it's glory glimmering and shinning with all the lights and buildings. "Sometimes they say that the lights of big cities like this , make the stars harder to see". He said slowly. Then he continued. "But look up". My eyes imedieatly peaked up at the sky to see what he was talking about. I gulped loosing my breath for a little bit. The stars above me were all so bright and visible , it was amazing.

"Louis, it's wonderful, it's just gorgeous". I let out. I knew he thought it was.

"I know". He paused but then spoke again. "It's like there are stars up there and down there". He smiled this time his lips pulled back to show his teeth. I looked down at all the lights below , they looked like stars too. I took a deep breath, I was still shaking a little from the thrill of being up here.

"I love you Harry Styles". "I just want you to be with me , as my boyfriend." "I love you, so much and I want to be with you as a couple and stuff and I want ..... I just want ... you .... I love you". "I don't care what anybody says or thinks, or whatever". "I don't know or care if I'm gay, or bi or anything". "I just want you". He finally finished.

"I love you too Louis Tomlinson".I said lowly. I reached over for him and pulled his tired head onto my chest. He proceeded to wrap his arms around me so that we could cuddle. I soflty pressed my lips to his head and looked back up at the stars that he had brought me to and smiled. I watched his head rise and fall with my breaths as I rested watching night turn into day and watch the angel that was on my lap soundingly sleep.