Chapter 14

Louis's P.O.V

  I gulped and reluctantly pulled away from Harry who looked gorgeous and so ......well I just wanted to kiss him forever. I starred at him longingly and looked up at Zayn bracing myself for what he was going to say.

 " What the hell"? He repeated after he didn't get a response. I looked over to Harry who looked frazzled now but wasn't about to open his mouth.

"Did or did I not just see you two making out in here"? He barely stopped to take a breath. "No , wait don't answer I know what I saw ." He then took a deep breath and visibly calmed down. Then his face turned into a soft, sincere smile. I wasn't sure to be happy or scared by his reaction.Soon Harry took my hand and intertwined his fingers in the spaces between mine. Zayn's eyes trailed down to our hands searching for answers.

  Harry opened his mouth and his seductive voice rang in my ears. "Please don't tell anyone yet I don't think we are ready to explain this to anyone yet". He said.

 "Explain what"??! Zayn was getting fed up by us not telling us anything.

"Explain, that we are dating". Harry said lowly and softly. Then without really talking to anyone specifically he went on."That Louis is my boyfriend". I smiled , boyfriend, well I guess we could be boyfriends, I guess we could be dating. I looked happily into Harry's eyes and gave him a soft peck on the nose he let out a shortened giggle.

    "So ......are you..... .how.... long has this been going on"? Zayn asked lightening up.

"Zayn I don't even know right now, I just know that I love Harry and that we are together O.k"? I snapped. I'm not really sure why I said what I did, it came out sort of rude. I didn't want it to Zayn was being the best friend he is to us , and he was being nice. What guy walks in on his two best friends that are guys making  out and is not a little shaken?   "I'm sorry , I didn't mean that to sound rude". I said grasping Harry's hand tighter as if to ask him for help.

Before Harry could say anything Zayn spoke again. "No, I'm sorry this is fine, I sort of suspected something all along". He said. I watched as Harry raised an eyebrow at him. Zayn smiled at his reaction, "you guys are cute together". He said. 

    He then decided to leave pulling the curtain awkwardly halfway shut on us. I heard his footsteps make there way out of the bathroom. I let out all the breath I had been holding. I leaned into Harry and softly placed my lips on his. I pulled away and looked into his beautiful eyes I could tell he wanted more. I resisted the urge to put my lips back on his though and instead got up and reached my hand out for him to grab, helping him up off the ground as well. He didn't let my hand go when he was off the ground though. So I brought it up to my mouth and kissed it he smiled.

  "Haz, you are so beautiful". I whispered looking at him. I cringed , did I sound like a girl? Or was I treating him too much like a girl?

"I love you Lou". He said dropping my hand . I followed him outside the locker room and back into the pool area to join the rest of the boys. I braced myself for what they were going to say about us. Did Zayn tell them?

Harry's P.O.V

*************************************************************************************************************

"Hey Harry you alright"? "Honestly we didn't mean anything about the lovebites we were just joking". Liam said as I got out there, then without getting a response he went on. "Sorry we shouldn't even have been joking about it if you were really sensitive about it , I mean I didn't know you were.......". He went on. Liam  always the gentleman, always trying to make anything better. I sat down at the empty lounge chair next to him.