Chapter 13

Harry's P.O.V

Reluctantly , I got up from on top of Louis. "Better go get a bathing suit on". I said lowly from deep in my throat. Now that I had been able to have Louis's beautiful cock in my mouth for just a little bit I wanted him even more. My head went crazy. I loved him so much. He was amazing. I looked over at him laying on the bed with a little sheet pulled on top of him . He was so gorgeous. I picked out a bathing suit from a pile of clothes on my floor and pulled it over, my very happy but throbbing penis . I smiled. "Louis, they're expecting us down at the pool". I walked over to the one I loved so much.

"Kiss me Harry". He moaned reaching his arms out over my neck and pulling my mouth down to meet his. He groaned as I pulled away letting the kiss linger on his lips.

"Let's go honey". I called. His eyes filled with sparkle and he got up. I felt my supposdly satisfied penis get excited again as he found a bathing suit to put on. He put on a pair of sunglasses and grabbed two towels tossing one to me. As he got closer I couldn't help but pull him in for another kiss. So I puckered up and pecked him on the lips again. He responded with opening the door and letting me follow him out.

******************************************************************************

Still Harry's P.O.V

I soon spotted the rest of the boys down at the pool. I carefully opened the doors to get inside, the pool was indoors but there was still a small crowd of paparazzi waiting for us. Security was trying their best to shoo them and to some extent it was working.

Liam was sitting up in a long spread out lounge chair with Zayn next to him. Niall waved from the chair beside them, just barely looking up from his phone. All to eager I bounded over to them and lifted my shirt over my head. I glanced at Louis to see if he was going crazy over seeing me half naked again, but he was looking the other way and not taking his shirt off just yet.

" Harry, do you have a rash or something"? Liam looked up at my exposed chest. I looked down at the lovebites scattered around my body. Louis self - consicously lifted up his arms to cover his neck and didn't remove his shirt. He caught my eye and smirked naughtily.

"Those are all lovebites, I'm pretty sure". Zayn looked up.

"Harry, what is up with  those lovebites then"? Liam didn't give me any chance to speak for myself.

"I don't know , it must be a rash"! I said all to fast and slurred together, my face turning red as I looked at Louis who had his body fully covered snaking away from any suspison.

"That can't be a rash, they  have  to be lovebites, what rash looks like that"? Zayn said. Wow Zayn way to help someone out. I reached for a towel and covered my bare chest with it.

"Shut up". I stuttered.

"Chill, we don't care if you had a girl in your room last night bro". Zayn tried to lighten up the mood. I ran my fingers through my curly hair, it was a mess. I groaned a bit.

"Sorry , I think..... I don't feel very well....... I need to go". I gulped. Then I gripped the towel with my hands and ran into the men's room, far into the back. There was a sauna and lockers for people to change and so on, I found a shower and sat inside pulling the curtain closed taking a deep breath.

 What was wrong with me? I really loved Louis, I knew for sure. I always had a little crush on him but put it out of my head to try to focus on girls. I didn't fancy girls that much though. I never really did, I just thought I had too. No , there was no girl -or guy even , that I loved as much as Louis. I didn't have feelings as strong for anyone other than Louis. I loved him beyond love. Beyond description. I loved him. Did this make me gay? Is it ok to be gay? I love Louis. I love Louis. I love my best friend Louis William Tomlinson. Sexually, romantically. No question about it. He's a guy. So that  did make me gay, that explained why girls never did anything for me .So I liked guys? But I couldn't imagine liking any guy other than Louis. My head hurt thinking about it.

    The curtain was drawn back a little and I jumped startled. My heart sped up even more when I saw my love, Louis Tomlinson looking gorgeous as ever step inside. His facial expression filled with symapthy.

 "Harry are you O.k"? He let me nestle into his chest and I let out a dry sob.

"Shh babe it's alright". He caressed my head of curls intertwining his fingers in them. I felt my eyes fill with tears.

"I love you Louis". I let out.

"Harry I love you too". He said pressing a soft kiss on my forehead.

"No.... Louis... I love you so much.... Im..m......gay Louis." I know it.  And you're not gay so you don't love me the same way, you just are......... wanting to ...........you only want to ......I Love you". I choked out my words which didn't make much sense. 

"Harry Styles, I thought we already established this". He said firmly. "I love you too, I want to be with you, to date you". I don't care what anyone thinks, I love you". "Babe , it's ok to be gay". He wiped my tears from my face and pressed a gentle kiss to my lips letting his lips linger there for a bit before looking in my eyes.

  "To tell you the truth I prefer guys over girls any day". He finally whispered. He emraced me in a warming hug.

"But I love you more than anyone else on this earth, and nothing is going to change that.".

He then kissed me. His tongue pressed against my lips for entrance and I let it in all too fast he moved his tongue around lovingly and gentle, kissing me the way I had been craving since his lips left mine earlier.  I heard the sound of the curtains drawing back but ignored it as he wrapped his arms in mine and pulled me closer to him. He nibbled on my bottom lip , and a moan escaped from the pit of my stomach.

  "What in the actual hell am I seeing"? A voice I recognized as Zayn's sounded from above us.