Chapter 2

I rolled the heavy suitcase behind me proud of being done stuffing it with my half folded clothes. It made a steady pounding each time it hit the stairs it went down on. Thump ...... thump...... thump. When It reached the bottom I pushed the handle down on it and left it there. I stood there for a second, realizing that I was alone. I was tempted to make my way back upstairs to be with Louis, and I couldn't resist that temptation. 

  "Haz, are you all ready to go"? I heard his voice before seeing his face. 

"ummm... uh.....y....... I mean .....Yes". i stuttered seeing him infront of me. I wasn't sure why that was so hard to say, afterall I was ready my suitcase was downstairs and I was ready to hop on the airplane and head to America.  "Are you"? I inched closer to him simply because I wanted to be closer. 

  "Ya, enitrely". He smiled. "Although I am hungry, and I could use something to eat". He moved out of the space I was trying to get closer to an headed downstairs obviously to the kitchen. I followed him there. 

   I saw only his beautiful backside sticking out of the fridge and the rest of him looking for something eagerly to eat. I took a seat at the counter tapping my fingers down on it trying to get my attention off of him. He pulled away and I heard the door shut. He smiled at me a banana in his hands. He pulled the top off and then walked towards the garbage to throw it away. Then he took a bite out of it and my heard legit stopped. 

    My breathing got slower too. It was so cliched. Girls did it all the time sort of, it was sort of a joke but seeing someone eat a banana, and make eye contact with you seems extremely sexual. As I stared into his deep blue eyes I realised that my insides were going crazy for him. I tried to steer my eyes away. I couldn't help imagining...... no I needed to stop. I felt turned on and I gulped. I little bit of the banana got stopped on his lip at first I didn't think he knew it was there. He knew it was somewhere but not sure where. When he finished the rest of the banana his tongue scanned his mouth for that little bit off food. Finally it found it and pulled it back into his mouth. He then decided to lick his lips again for good measure. Ever so slowly. I almost let out a moan. Did he have to do this to me?  His eyes caught in mine . 

  "You hungry too"? He asked gesturing towards the fridge. I swallowed and shook my head.  I had to stop wanting to just grab him and kiss him forever.  I took a deep breath in and out.  

    "Lou"? I asked him

 "What Haz"? He smiled, he was always smily ......and hot. 

"Uhhh....umm.........Nevermind". I didn't know what I wanted to say. I looked away from Louis. I just wanted to watch his lips move. They were so gorgeous . I felt like I didn't have an breath left after looking at them.  I looked down at my lap trying to dodge his eye contact because it was making my face red and stomach have butterflies. I didn't know what to feel , I didn't know how I felt. I wanted to be with a guy. I knew that , but I didn't know why. I cleared my throat.

  "O.K". He smiled teasingly. "You look tense , c'mon Harry loosen up we're going to be an airplane soon"! He went on.  I tried to loosen up, but I wasn't sure what he meant.  "You need a massage"? He asked. My voice got caught in my throat and my heart sped up a bit.

 "Are your massages any good"? I winked , I wasn't really flirting because I usually act this way towards him but in a way I was becoming more concious of the way we acted around eachother. 

"Promise". He declared walking over to me. I felt his hands land on my shoulders. They felt amazing, so firm but sensual. He started to move them slowly digging his fingers in all the right places. He moved down my back. A combanation of how sexy he felt touching me and how good this massage felt made a groan build up in my throat. I tried not to let it out , but it finally did. Soon another one followed. Louis looked down at me as I felt my face get red.

"Does that feel good"? He purred. I felt my body tingle. Wait what, there was no way I could say anything did he expect me to speak?

"mmmmm". I tried to answer. He slowly reached his hands forward till they were on my front side and he brushed his hands on my chest. He slowly felt my nipples through my shirt . Almost as fast as they got there they left and started to massage my shoulders again.

"Oh yeaaaaah". I mumbled strecthing the yeah out. All I wanted to do was kiss him. Stop. He isn't gay. I'm not gay. I just want him really badly. I can't be gay , I thought I liked girls. I felt his hands again , they felt amazing so wonderful. I wanted him to touch me forever. I never really had these strong of feelings with girls. I felt his hands pull away , my tingling body begged for them back.

 "Louis"? I started again looking up at him as  I turned.

"What, Haz"? He said warmly. He needed to stop calling me that it was turning me on. Wait what? Snap out of it Harry. I can't snap out of it, I think that I love him.

"My neck is a little stiff , can you maybe get up there"? I looked into his eyes.His hands trailed up to my neck feeling it slowly . I felt myself get a little too excited. I shifted my position. Shit, what if Louis sees how happy and turned on I was feeling? He rubbed my neck . Then his hands pulled away too quickly. He still lingered close to me. I felt my eyes trail down to his lips. Harry stop. I wanted to kiss him, I needed to kiss him. I felt his leg brush up against mine . Wow, now I was definitely to excited. All of a sudden I felt a small buzzing. Where was that coming from? Bzzzz. Bzzz. I heard it too. Louis staggered back reaching into his pocket to pull out his phone.

  "Someone's calling me". He said stepping all the way away. I gulped . It was just his phone. I watched as he walked away. I needed him so badly it wasn't healthy.