Chapter 6

Louis's P.O.V

  I woke up with Harry's head nestled in my chest. I looked at him and smiled. He looked so peaceful I didn't want to wake him. I gave him a little kiss on the cheek. I saw his lips turn up in a smile. He wasn't sleeping!

 "Hazza"! I laughed. He opened his eyes and pulled my mouth down to kiss it. I wanted it so bad, I pulled him in my arms tighter. He moved his hands to my cheeks and stroked them lightly and lovingly. He kissed my neck as he went. 

"I love you". He whispered. My heart jumped in my chest. 

"I love you too". I said closing my eyes again bringing my mouth into a smile. I could see the light poking in through the windows. It was morning, I decided to heave myself up out of the heaven my bed was right then.

"Why are you leaving"? He said groggily . O my gosh.... his accent was so hot in a sleepy voice... I had never noticed that before. 

"We should probably get up and get breakfast". I said. 

"Screw breakfast, come cuddle with me again". He joked. I fell under his power and jumped back into bed and under the covers.  He greeted me with a passionate kiss. I kissed him back and our lips moved as one. I moved my lips down his neck leaving 2 hickeys. He moaned in pleasure as I found he sweet spot. He trailed hiss fingers on my shirt tickling me a little bit . He then put his hands under and pulled it off throwing it carelessly on the floor. He took control flipping me over until he was on top of me and he started to suck on my nipples. I loved it. I had a massive boner ever sense he touched me this morning but it felt like it was getting harder. 

"Haz that feels so good". He went back to kissing me after that on the mouth and the neck , biting my ears.

"Louis, say my name". 

"Harry".

"It sound's so beautiful when you say it". He said I pulled his mouth in to kiss him. I pushed at his bottom lip with my tongue and he let it in the explore , where it was supposed to be. After a long time of our tongues fighting for domination I pulled away to breath. 

"Hazza, as much as I want to tear your clothes off right now, we should probably go down to breakfast before all the other boys come in here and see us. 

"You don't want them to see us? They can watch us have passionate, wild sex". He smiled cheekily.

"I can barely resist that offer Harry but let's go babe". He groaned, even though it wasn't one of passion but one of  dissapointment  it still turned me on like crazy. I still had a hard on , looking down at Harry I realized he had one too. 

I smiled, "Have your pants gotten tighter or is it just me"? I teased. I couldn't help but bite my lip after. from what I could see his dick was huge, and I wanted it really bad.

"I just want you really bad". He smiled and pulled me in for a kiss. I thought he would of thought of something cheekier to say, but I still loved him.  

I pulled away picking my shirt up from the ground and slipping it over my head. "Louis, why do you have to wear clothes at all"? He asked me. 

"Back at you". I winked. 

"Babe you're so sexy". He breathed under his breath.

"Let's go". I said

*****************************************************

"Wow , it's about time you guys got up". Liam said relaxed in his chair at the table. We had found the rest of the boys downstairs in the resturant by the hotel lobby. It was one of those resturants that was there so people didn't have to leave the hotel to go get breakfast. Of course they had been hidden in the back, so that fans didn't come screaming after us while we ate. 

"Where were you"? Niall asked.

"No, the correct question is, what were you guys doing"? Zayn smirked. If he only knew...

"We overslept a bit". I heard Harry say. Then I caught his eyes in mine. They were so beautiful and green and captivating. 

"Yeah, so wheres the food? Niall did you eat it all already"? I joked. Niall was the only one who laughed. Tough audience.

All I really wanted to do was have wild, passionate sex with Harry. Snap out of it Louis. I didn't want to get hard again, in front of all the boys. 

I followed Harry up to the table of food ans started to pile some onto my plate. The only thing I was hungry for was Harry though. I couldn't help staring at his bum as I followed him. Look up Louis, don't get to excited. I wondered once again if I was gay. I maybe was because everything that I had experienced with Harry had been amazing. I loved him. Maybe I wasn't though maybe he was the only boy I had feelings for. I didn't know what to do, I wonder how he felt. Maybe he was just horny and decided to song me when he didn't have a girl to fufill his needs. Thinking of that made my heart sink. It was definitely more than that with me. I really did love him. I wanted to call him my boyfriend, to hold hands with him and walk down street, to share passionate kisses in the rain. I loved him.