Kiss Me

Author's Note: Updated twice on March 29, so don't miss out on both parts! This part was nagging at me all week so I'm excited to have it published. Happy reading! :)

*inspired briefly by 'Kiss Me' by Sixpence None The Richer*

Rey stared at Phasma in confusion.

"All right scavenger. We've got a lot of work ahead of us." Phasma said to Rey. She pulled a large silver trunk with her.

"I don't understand." Rey said, feeling slightly scared and uncomfortable. Ben had just left, leaving Rey with no explanation of what was going on whatsoever. Not to mention he left her with one of his associates.

"Phasma!" Came a harsh voice from behind Rey.

"Ah. FN-2187. Good day." Phasma said, nodding to Finn.

"It's Finn, remember?" Finn said acidly to Phasma.

"Oh yes. Your traitor name." Phasma replied airily. "It's a shame you switched sides. Your division was one of my best."

"At least the Resistance appreciates me for what I'm worth." Finn spat. Phasma took a couple of steps past Rey and towards Finn.

"I appreciate all of my soldiers. As long as they are LOYAL." Phasma hissed from under her helmet.

"Get out of here. You're not welcome." Finn said to her, placing a hand on a blaster holstered to his side.

"I'm not here for the Resistance. I'm here for the scavenger."

"You're not taking her anywhere." Poe interrupted.

"Excuse me." Phasma said, insulted. "You have no say in the matter. The Supreme Leader has requested it." she said to the men.

Poe and Finn looked towards Rey.

"Rey?" Finn asked her, confusion in his face.

"It's okay." Rey said to them. "I'll be fine."

"Where are you taking her?" Finn demanded to know.

"Cantonica."

Finn snorted.

"Just for the evening. She will be back. Hopefully." Phasma replied.

"You will return her by midnight." Finn said. Rey made a face at him.

"02:00." Phasma bargained.

"01:00."

"01:30."

"01:15." Finn said, his grip on his blaster tightening.

"Fine." Phasma said. She turned sharply and grabbed Rey's arm.

"Come on girl, we're going to be late."

Rey gave Finn a grumpy look as Phasma pushed her up the ramp of the Falcon, dragging the trunk with her.

xXx

Once inside the Falcon, Rey whirled around to Phasma.

"What was that about?" Rey asked her angrily. "I'm not a child. I don't need a curfew."

"I do what I need to do to keep everyone in line." Phasma said. "We aren't going to have any more problems now, are we?" She asked.

Before Rey could say anything else, Phasma took off her helmet and Rey stared blankly at her, at a loss for words.