With You

Author's Note: Hey readers! Another slightly short chapter, but it will be followed up quickly, I swear! Also, sorry for the big boner killer I've thrown in here. Once it popped in my head (no pun intended) it wouldn't go away so I had to put it in here. Mostly for the humor of it alone. You'll know what I mean. ;) Enjoy!

*briefly inspired by 'With You' by Linkin Park*

The pieces of the flaming red curtains fell delicately from the wall, swirling around him as he held his hand out towards Rey. The Praetorian guards and Snoke's sliced figure littered the floor.

"Please...." He whispered to her as they stood on opposite sides of the burning room . She turned back and looked at the monitor, watching as another of the escape transports was shot down.

"Rey.... Please..." He said again.

'Don't make me beg.' He thought.

Rey looked back at him. He took a step forward, his hand still outstretched.

"It will be just you and I. Together." He continued.

She took a step towards him.

"Together?" She whispered.

He felt a tug at his heart.

"Yes! Together!" He said breathlessly.

She came closer to him. An explosion echoed through the room as another transport was taken out.

"Is that all you want?" She asked him.

"I... I don't understand." He said, lowering his hand slightly.

"To rule the galaxy. To start a new order. Is that all you want?" She repeated.

She was in front of him now. She looked down at his hovering hand. She took it in her hands and pulled herself closer to him with it. He held back a gasp as she pressed herself up against him.

"Because I think you want more." She purred. She let her hands travel up his chest and she forcefully pushed him backwards.

He unceremoniously fell backwards, his foot tripping over one of the weapons that lay forgotten on the floor. He landed hard on his back, grunting from the pain. He pushed his arms out behind him, readying to scramble to his feet but Rey pushed him back down with one of her boots.

She swung the leg she had pushed him with onto his side, straddling him between her legs. He pushed himself up with his arms once again. Rey grabbed the front of his jacket and lowered herself into his lap as she pulled his mouth towards hers.

What the hell was happening? She was so dominating. This wasn't like her at all. He didn't have time to contemplate what was transpiring. By now, his hands were weaving themselves into her thick brown hair. His lips had a mind of their own as they pushed back against her wanting advances.

She pulled away from his mouth and trailed tiny nibbles down his long jaw line and neck. She sunk her teeth into his shoulder gently and he gasped at the sensation.

His hands gripped at her thighs and they slowly made their way to her rear end. Gods, she had a nice ass.

He could feel his manhood beginning to throb underneath her. Without saying a word, Rey's hands traveled to the belt on his jacket and she unclipped it with ease. Her hands reached for the top of his pants and he leaned his head back in ecstasy as he knew what was coming next.

He turned his head to the side as Rey was reaching for his erection. His eyes widened at the sight he saw. Below the throne, the upper half of Snoke's body was nonchalantly perched upwards on his elbow. One hand resting his scarred face on his giant hand. The other hand raised and gave Ben a thumbs up of approval.