I'll be there ~ Narry Storan

-----------Nialls POV------------

I heard a huge clap of thunder and I buried myself deeper in my mountain of blankets. Uncle Simon sent us on a vacation and we're staying in this beautiful beach house. This house only has three rooms. Today its my turn to have my own room while the other four paired up and they're sharing one each. Louis and Harry (of course) and Liam and Zayn. But it just so happens to storm on this day.

I hate storms.

I'm gonna die. Why? WHY couldn't I just let Zayn have his own room like he wanted. At least I wouldn't have been alone.

Pull yourself together Niall. YOU'RE A MAN. A MAN THAT CAN HOLD DOWN TEN PINTS.

I closed my eyes shut and waited for sleep to overtake me. But I can hear the waves crashing on the shore aggressively and the wind that's just howling and whistling too loudly. Then there this tree branch that keeps tapping on my window that's starting to freak me out. I looked over the covers and saw the sky crack in two followed by a huge rumble.

I bolted from my bed and in the bathroom where I started to splash my face with water. Then the lights started to flicker and my eyes went wide as they turned off completely.

OHMYGOD.

I ran out my room and tried to turn on other lights but the power was completely off. I didn't want to freak out and wake up the boys. I don't even know how they can sleep through this. 

I see literally nothing but darkness as I walk down the stairs slowly and hear every creak with each step I take. The only light I see is when lightning strikes. I turn the corner and I spazz out and scream when lightning strikes and for a split second I see this figure with wild curly hair on their head that's sticking out in different directions

"AHH!!.. Jesus Niall, you scared me." He yelled as he inched closer to me and I could see his facial features clearly and see that he was.. shirtless.

"Ha-harry?" I breathed heavily with my hand over my heart.

"Yeah. What are you doing up so late?" he asked as he yawned and scratched the back of his head.

" I could ask you the same thing. But..I-i'm kinda scared of thunderstorms." I whispered and my face turned a shade of red.

"What? You're scared? Awe Nialler." He chuckled as he wrapped his arms around my shoulder. "Want me to keep you company tonight?"

What? As in sleep in my room tonight? Not like it'll mean anything...I just don't want to be alone.

"What about Louis?"

"Please, he can sleep through anything. C'mon." He guided me up the stairs and we crawled in my bed.

It's kind of.. awkward. I've never really slept in the same bed with Harry before. He's always with Louis.

**BOOM** Another loud rumble fills the room and I whimper and cower in the covers.

"Nialler? Come here." He opened his arms wide and I sat up and just looked at him strangely with a slight frown of confusion on my face.

**CLAAAP**

I dove into those arms.

I wrapped my arm around his waist, buried my face in his chest and shut my eyes tightly. He draped his arm across my back and I felt him rumble underneath me as he laughed.

"It's okay Niall. Every thing's okay." He said soothingly into my ear as he softly rubbed circles on my back.

I started to blush feriously and I grew tense as I realized the position we were in.